How long did you endure the cold today?

bigd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing that sucked is that I have no confidence in the cold tires and cold pavement combination, so I didn't really get in any nice leaning.

Same here. I was also a little worried about going into a corner too hot and finding standing water or something in it, so I rode pretty conservatively.

I did commute to work this morning though. The new heated gear worked great! I shouldn't need it this afternoon.

Niiice man! Yeah I just layered it up and sucked it up :p

I would LOVE some heated grips, they worked WONDERS on an ATV I used to ride...

I was thinking about riding to work today, but I am just finishing up cleaning the bike after a weekend of riding and didn't wanna dirty it again with that nasty evil salt dust!

I couldn't take it any longer. March looks to be warmer than normal. Both bikes have batteries in, tire pressure, etc etc. I'm riding one of them to work this week. I don't even care if it rains.

Heated gloves FTW! Just needed my set of Schampa skinny wear (leggings and compression jersey) under my Aerostitch gear for the rest of me and I was gold all week. Did about 450 or so miles combined since last Monday. Hell, it was 55°F today so I didn't have to plug the gloves in!

Have to agree, cold roads suck and it does feel very weird on the ground when making turns; I took those very gingerly.