Who is not riding today

Kosmo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't get to. didn't even start the bikes :(

my bike has uneven fork springs right now (well, uneven spacers), so I really need to fix that before riding it. would have been nice to start it though...

My brother's bike is in perfect working condition (in my garage), but his plates are expired, and the sticker is either at my parents' house, or his place in Columbus... I probably would have needed to hook up the battery tender for a few hours, but jumping it would have worked too.

my track bike clearly isn't street legal, nor does it have any body work on it at the moment.

on top of that, I spent all the daylight hours yesterday in the law library working on a motion to suppress my client's confession. I purposely sat out of view of any windows, so I wouldn't be distracted by how nice it was outside.

I did see one guy on an R6 on my way to the library. llucky bastard...

Had my first real ride of the season this morning as I commuted to work. Purchased some new Joe Rocket over-pants on Saturday. Even though they're mesh, they cut the chill.

I'm not. Thought about it though. Saw frost on the car and am waiting for Tuesday to ride to work.

I did go out Sunday and lofted the front end a few times. Chilly air = yeehaaa!

would it be totally gay to wear full leathers to work and change when i get here?

maybe i can fit old jeans over my leathers and it will just look like i have a lame leather jacket... hmmm...

No, it wouldn't be gay at all. I used to be self-conscious about it, but I'd rather ride and arrive clean and safe. I have a position that requires a suit some days and at least khakis and a tie the others. I go right to my office, take the gear off, take my washcloth to the bathroom, go back to my office and fix my helmet head with the washcloth and towel. People are used to seeing me, so the novelty is gone. Go for it! We need more professionals out there bringing some credibility to our passion.

No, it wouldn't be gay at all. I used to be self-conscious about it, but I'd rather ride and arrive clean and safe. I have a position that requires a suit some days and at least khakis and a tie the others. I go right to my office, take the gear off, take my washcloth to the bathroom, go back to my office and fix my helmet head with the washcloth and towel. People are used to seeing me, so the novelty is gone. Go for it! We need more professionals out there bringing some credibility to our passion.

well i'm lucky enough that jeans are cool at work most days. our dress-code is obnoxiously loose. I almost feel bad...

but the day will come when I have to wear a suit daily. I'm hoping by then I have an office with a door, and can bring in shirts/ties/pants for a few days at a time, then just change in my office.

and i just woke up. Time change is kicking the shit out of me. :) As soon as i get my schweet headlights back from BornSinner and I'm satisfied that the salt's been washed from the roads, I'm taking her out.

bike's not ready yet...need tires, fluid changes, and clean-up. april is coming.

same here, but i'm also out of town so that's a no go... making me sad with all this warmth. it's like 60 degrees out there, which is nuts considering what it was like... 2 weeks ago.