'We Have to Pass the [Healthcare] Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is in It'

chevysoldier

http://www.thefoxnation.com/nancy-pelosi/2010/03/09/we-have-pass-bill-so-you-can-find-out-what-it

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. . . .

:popcorn:

She's going to have trouble talking her way out of that one. Bad joke maybe? Didn't sound like it from her speech text. Even with that horrible advice, I don't think that that, the lamest of pleas, will actually sway anyone from reading the bill and deciding their political course of action. I'm more worried about what concessions were made and to whom.

But, I'll wait and see what the rest of the MSM have to say about it in the morning...

Statements like this is the reason I let you live. However' date=' I believe the dancing is an immediate side affect of no government.[/quote']

IP would make quite the benevolent dictator. :)

Life and dancing...what more could a pleb ask for?

Edited by JRMMiii

You're still in the hole' date=' though. Not sure if any amount of ass kissing is going to keep your back away from the firing wall. :lol:[/quote']

I imagine your firing wall looks a lot like this:

lisa+firing+squad.jpg