OR bike nights 2010

jj1

Do we have one?

Has anyone been working on anything that they could use some help?

or do we just plan for a different bike night on different sides of town each week?

I would prefer that what ever we do we try to make it a Tuesday or Thursday night gathering.

Lets see what ppl think!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mostly fukin with 1Krida. But it is time to put some work in.

I'll prolly start on some things next week.

I have a list of idears and I'll put up what I think will pan out and we'll see what everyone thinks.

I think I read in Alive newspaper that Screamin Willies in Reynoldsburg was having bike nights on Thursdays starting in April I think.

I'm assuming Hooters in Hilliard will start up with Friday nights again.

I was mostly fukin with 1Krida. But it is time to put some work in.

I'll prolly start on some things next week.

I have a list of idears and I'll put up what I think will pan out and we'll see what everyone thinks.

I shoulda known better! :lol: But why would you mess with him? It's not like he messes with anyone or anything. :dunno:

I think I read in Alive newspaper that Screamin Willies in Reynoldsburg was having bike nights on Thursdays starting in April I think.

I'm assuming Hooters in Hilliard will start up with Friday nights again.

Screamin Willies with Djisle :lol:Bring on the chicken wings!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whew! had to catch my breath there for a moment. :_)

My take on this season gives these diversions

Mon - ???

Tues - Black Hat

Wed - will prolly still be QS&L in Polaris and Hooters all you can eat chicken wings. Yum!

Thur ???

Fri - Hooters Hilliard

Sat - ??? (Long distance rides)

Sun - ???

To many ??

Edited by Strictly Street

There will be more, both old and new. It's a bit early still, most haven't posted up details.

QSL should start on first Wednesday in April. I take that to be April 7th.

A little research for April:

4th Annual Dyno Tune - West Columbus OH - Apr 3

ABATE Awareness Ride - Marysville OH - Apr 10

Shallowtail @ Dolphin Lounge 10:00pm - Apr 10

Walnecks Motorcycle Swap Meet - Springfield OH - Apr 11

ABATE Night Poker Run - Columbus OH - Apr 24

4th Annual Biker Sunday - Spencerville OH - Apr 25

And assorted Ohio Festivals and events...

like The Encampment in Grove City, a Civil War re-enactment. Apr 23-25

edit: I agree it's great to own a bike night, and wonder if we'll have such this year.

Edited by ReconRat

The owner of Texas roadhouse at Polaris is one of my customers and said we could do a bike night there on Thursdays. He offer food and drink specials, the entire patio, parking, fund raisers, and if we would like to bring entertainment he said no problem. What do you think? Brent is a really nice guy and has been asking me about it for months.

The bar/restaurant formerly known as Buffalo Wings and Rings is out this year?

HAHAHAHAH youre funny. Yea, that place gets no more of our business.

Im working on a new spot. Have one place in the works as of now. Its near gahanna - Hamilton and morse-ish I was actually thinking about starting a poll on what night people would want to do. Im thinking thursday (like I've done in the past) or maybe throwing the option of friday out there. I know some people wouldnt come on thursdays due to work. But I figured fridays people usually have plans... So um yea. Still up in the air.

I have heard they are going to be having a bike night on Thursdays. I guess we will have to see. They're food is still good there, we were there last Saturday...it was GOOOOOOOD!

Im working on a new spot. Have one place in the works as of now. Its near gahanna - Hamilton and morse-ish I was actually thinking about starting a poll on what night people would want to do. Im thinking thursday (like I've done in the past) or maybe throwing the option of friday out there. I know some people wouldnt come on thursdays due to work. But I figured fridays people usually have plans... So um yea. Still up in the air.

Yota has been working hard to get one organized. He talked to me about it months ago, did a good job last year, and should come together soon.

We have been discussing Shallowtail playing at them regularly, maybe twice a month.

If we have several people trying to organize something in C-bus, they should get together and only do 1.

Thursdays or Fridays get my vote.

QSL and Kickstand will always get Wednesday traffic,

Tuesdays and Mondays just suck. :)

Why doesn't that place get our buisness?

I was really wanting to do it again this year.

:lol:

Tues Night ....Bike Night at Ave Joes on New Albany Location: 4949 E. Dublin-Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43081...Starts April 6th....see if we can link up with them.....PLUS they do Wii Sports Nights on Tues....YAHHHHHHHH

Like this idea but most tuesday I work at the nursing home after my day gig so I probably won't be able to make many. :(

I have heard they are going to be having a bike night on Thursdays. I guess we will have to see. They're food is still good there, we were there last Saturday...it was GOOOOOOOD!

They (wing-its) still get my buisness. I still have friends that work there. :) And their food is still yummy. And thanks for inviting Jeff and I sucka!!!! Last time we went for mark's bday. Jeff, Ray, and I all sat inside and thought Mark and his 10 other friends stood us up then we found out they were outside. Too funny.

Edited by PrincessPratt