If I had 24 hours to live I'd ride like this

ShankroidBeast

Can you imagine being him. it sounded like they were on to many bikes at the beginning, then decided to watch this guy.

So you are riding home from bike night after a few drinks and.......

THIS is why you should never drink and ride, 10 feet tall and bullet proof

Well, they never said they were drinking did they? I'm not exactly sure what the guy was doing past the beginning though... unless there were cops on the ground he was running from, no reason to be going THAT fast just to get home.

i'm thinking the cops were all over a bike thing and called out the air support and he had no idea about anything.....and he HAD to be drinking to do what he did right? I have been riding for a while and could never ever dream of riding at speeds that ANY mistake will kil you.....we unless a lot of money is involved....lol

the topic was "if i had 24 hours to live" BTW

Edited by ShankroidBeast

i'm thinking the cops were all over a bike thing and called out the air support and he had no idea about anything.....and he HAD to be drinking to do what he did right? I have been riding for a while and could never ever dream of riding at speeds that ANY mistake will kil you.....we unless a lot of money is involved....lol

the topic was "if i had 24 hours to live" BTW

I wouldn't say he was drinking. Did you see that 220* turn he made at speed? Sick.

I wouldn't say he was drinking. Did you see that 220* turn he made at speed? Sick.

I've watched this video 25 times and still see more impressive shit. i'd say 180mph is a very believeable mark.

And you have to realize this guy wasn't running from ANYTHING he was just having fun.

He''s out there smoking and look to his right.....ahhhh shit

Well not really, he didn't cause any damage... which means no claims loss.

Actually the track guys that try claiming losses because their bike "fell off the trailer" is what costs everyone...

Just my personal opinion of course ;)

Well not really, he didn't cause any damage... which means no claims loss.

Actually the track guys that try claiming losses because their bike "fell off the trailer" is what costs everyone...

Just my personal opinion of course ;)

it's not just about damages claimed

it's has more to do with the amount of claims and tickets the area you live in sees.

they have this shit down to a science.

if you live in an area of high theft, a lot of accidents, or a lot of tickets, you get to help pay for it.

and what draws out more cops? guys riding like that.

Edited by serpentracer

it's not just about damages claimed

it's has more to do with the amount of claims and tickets the area you live in sees.

they have this shit down to a science.

if you live in an area of high theft, a lot of accidents, or a lot of tickets, you get to help pay for it.

and what draws out more cops? guys riding like that.

:plus1:

You guys who are blaming high insurance rates on trackday riders are a bunch of imbisiles.... Considering that 70% of trackday riders don't even have insurance on their bikes anyway. And considering that most of what the insurance is forking out to pay for are medical bills and not the bikes themselves and the fact that I have seen very little bodily damage at the track, makes it even a worse statement.

So it is morons like these that make you pay for higher insurance, sorry and this guy is a total duechebag who doesn't even deserve to be called a good rider. He's just another squid that got caught on video and gets glorified for going fast and almost killing himself a few times while putting others in harms way at the same time.