I got a new job.... Guess where!?!

cmoosego

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The largest gear shop I've seen so far is Dainese in San Fran, and that is only about 50k with only about 30k being actual gear.

I miss IP and the 100+k square feet of merchandise.

Yes that place is wonderful...much nicer than the Dainese in Costa Mesa and definitely a lot more stuff. I miss that store, too. Ah, gratuitously expensive Italian biker gear...

Moose! Come by apparel and say hi! I start on Thursday afternoon and will be working through the weekend. Perhaps I can go check the service dept. and do the same. :)

I'm about to send them my resume...do you know if they're still hiring or will I get shoved in a filing cabinet?

I'd think they'd look, especially with the riding season underway and how insane it gets on weekends. Give it a shot; wouldn't hurt at all.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ret/1657323106.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ret/1657277914.html

I just posted these two ads about an hour ago if anyone is interested.

gimme my job back, you guys know im willing to come in whenever and work

Edited by Steve Butters

day 2 down, it just gets better and better! I work with some real cool people, as with everything I get a good ribbing from a couple folks. But It's all good... Got my regular schedule mon-fri 9a-6p so if you are in the area stop by. Don't forget I am detailing bikes in the service department, stop by and schedule to get your ride shiny it'd help me out and your bike will look like a million bucks! We offer several levels from a good wash and dry to the full Monty which includes luster lace on the spokes and a hand wax finish... so bring your rides and get 'em clean...

day 2 down, it just gets better and better! I work with some real cool people, as with everything I get a good ribbing from a couple folks. But It's all good... Got my regular schedule mon-fri 9a-6p so if you are in the area stop by. Don't forget I am detailing bikes in the service department, stop by and schedule to get your ride shiny it'd help me out and your bike will look like a million bucks! We offer several levels from a good wash and dry to the full Monty which includes luster lace on the spokes and a hand wax finish... so bring your rides and get 'em clean...

How much does a clean/detail usually run Chris?

moose how long does it take to detail 2 bikes might take a ride down in the future