Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP

justin0469

:D

I didn't read the entire thread but this is quite nice. The rooms at the westin booked up pretty quickly the closer it got so if we're gonna book this I'm in! ;)

Sara, if your AMEX is anything like mine, you can use your AMEX points for the Sheraton. There are a few hoops to go through to not get reamed (like DON'T use pay by points), but I think I've got a good idea what they are.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the OR room reservations to be for Fri-Sun (2 nights).

For the lap around the track, IMS said they usually do it the day before or the day after the Fri-Sun events. They won't know until it gets closer :rolleyes: but just an FYI for hotel planning.

So do we need to go to the Sheraton website individually and make reservations or is it just that we will pay individually when we arrive?

still waiting to hear about that part but you will either have to call that hotel (special rate is specific for our group at that hotel) or pay when you get there. Either way, it won't be due until at least end of June.

OK, everyone can pay for their own room by calling sheraton and paying before June 30 BUT you need to let me know so I can add you to the list. They won't let anyone just call and say they are with OR and get the rate.

I'll get in on the hotel room. Pedro's the name

OK, everyone can pay for their own room by calling sheraton and paying before June 30 BUT you need to let me know so I can add you to the list. They won't let anyone just call and say they are with OR and get the rate.

So I have to call and tell them "I'm Benyen Soljax, discount my rate bitches"?

front page bump :) would like to have a couple more people solid for the hotel by thursday. they want an agreement that we'll have at least 10 rooms by the end of this week.

So at this point are we supposed to call them and mention OR to get the discount or are we waiting on ten people and then calling?

• 2 weeks later...