What did you wrench on your bike today?

modular

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Haters be hatin'.....:D. But seriously, thanks. I have only seen one other XR here in Cincy. Winter is killing me. Bike has 6 miles on it and I already have mods done and can't even ride it......I hate Ohio winters:cry:.

i should've cleaned it from my new years eve joy ride and wired up the new cig lighter I got for it so I could cover it back up again but I was too hungover. Maybe tomorrow if the football games suck

Installed new clutch and brake levers with reach and length adjustment in addition to being flip up in the event of a tip over. Very impressed with the way Guzzi designed the old ones. Bronze bushings in the pivot, set screw with lock tight to lock down the stroke adjust which was also sealed to prevent backing out. Top end components on this bike with careful assembly.

Got the garage organized, new heater set up, new work lights set up, wheels pulled, upper, lower, and fender off, oil changed, and LSL front axle sliders test fitted.

Hopefully next weekend I can pull the tank, pull the suspension and maybe lube, clean and inspect the front end.