CCW while riding?

chevysoldier

On the rare occasion I carry on the back of the belt. Need a touring jacket to cover it. Landing on it would really suck. Once I had a close look at the road while sliding on my side so, I figure that is the most likely scenario. By the way don't sweat the cops. They may confiscate your weapon and you have to go to the precinct to pick it up. Stay cool, move slowly, and follow instructions. Make sure you have the badge# and name of the officer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' so your attorney can pin his nuts to the wall for confiscating a legally carried weapon. [b']"Lick my balls, Officer Fuckmeat!!"[/quote]

Can I get that in a bumper sticker? LMBOF 4-eva!

Wow, this thread is back? I have always been carrying on the bike. I just use my IWB holster at about 4 o'clock. I started this to see what other people experiences were. I was paranoid about it falling out or landing on it in a crash. Wanted to try to avoid mistakes that may have been made by other people.

i would worry more about crashing...then landing on my gun

That's how I feel now.

my jacket covers mine just fine in a IWB. both my full sized M&P9 and my compact PT111. or just shove the j-frame in the inside chest pocket.

Yeah my jacket covers my M&P 45c just fine in my IWB.

On the rare occasion I carry on the back of the belt. Need a touring jacket to cover it. Landing on it would really suck. Once I had a close look at the road while sliding on my side so, I figure that is the most likely scenario. By the way don't sweat the cops. They may confiscate your weapon and you have to go to the precinct to pick it up. Stay cool, move slowly, and follow instructions. Make sure you have the badge# and name of the officer.

Yeah, they'll have a tough time explaining why they took my legally owned and carried firearm.

Yeah' date=' so your attorney can pin his nuts to the wall for confiscating a legally carried weapon. "Lick my balls, Officer Fuckmeat!!"[/quote']

+1

Open carry on the bike, you pansies...:

m3.jpgm4.jpg

I want one of those.

Hmmmm, carrying while riding. Never put much thought in it. :D

:roll:

• 2 months later...

the law used to be screwy... it used to say that if you have a handgun permit you can carry while on a motorcycle, but the firearm must be at least partially visible in the event that you get stopped by a LEO... it made no sense considering the permit was for concealed carry.

I ran into a situation last week, that I needed to go into a building that doesn't allow handguns. I was on the bike, and even though I have saddle bags, they do not lock, and I'm not leaving my gun on the bike.

people would have to be very trusting of the general public in order to leave a gun in their saddle bags, unless if they are hard permanent mounted lockable ones. if it is a place that does not allow guns and I am carrying, I just make sure it is extremely well hidden under a jacket, or in my ankle holster... for all they know, i am simply wearing a leg brace under my jeans...