Double Deuce Bike Nites

JBWalker

Yotes and I were there last week. Decent stage, but depending on the amount of bikes that show up (Wednesday's aren't going to get much love, perhaps Thursdays) parking is a potential issue.

Also a word of warning, this is very much in Worthington city limits. Worthington cops will camp out near the bar or other high bike traffic road and will pull people over without immediate cause (speeding, lights out, something that can be seen from the car) for license/temp violations. Had it happen to me on 161 a few years ago, roommate and I had gear on and going the speed limit at night, cop pulled out behind us and ran my plate, pulled me over for license violation.

Edited by Cheech
cleanup.

Yep as Cheech said Worthington cops are very eager and the parking lot there is very very small cant see a bike nite going well there. But it is a nice place.

Agreed, inside is pretty awesome, staff are pretty laid back. Worried about the parking situation and the police.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep as Cheech said Worthington cops are very eager and the parking lot there is very very small cant see a bike nite going well there. But it is a nice place.

When Jagr and I went there in there in the winter, I thought I saw a whole other lot that you can't really see fro the front and I was surprised it was there. I also thought it had a sweet back patio area.

I could be making this up, sometimes the meds make me wacky. :confused:

double deuce bike nites at Roadhouse 66, 480 E. Wilson Bridge Rd..

bike nite both wednesdays and thursdays!

for more info. www.roadhouse66.com

double deuce as per

22oz. draft beer $2.

22 half priced appetizers.

22 bi-weekly drawings for mc gear.

check this out. the double deuce (22 stuff) is the best value of all bike nites. i got two appptizers, three 22oz beers for $10.04 :D

Are you an employee, owner, friend of owner by chance?