Ride Report; 555 and 78

obesityrules

well i checked out 555 and 78 yesterday to see how this past weeks rain was cleaning stuff up. 555 between 37 and 78 was in excellent condition. south of 78 it was crap as usual, expect big piles of loose gravel in every blind turn. 555 started to clear up as you entered chesterville. we ate lunch at the diner in chesterville (not bad, they have massive bacon cheeseburgers) and headed back up 555 to 78, i think i spotted jbot and a couple other member parked as we were heading out of town. 78 was in great shape, we linked that back to 216>93>664. the vmax captured a video of 555 between 37 and 78, looks like the shaft drive had a little trouble with on of the tighter turns (doh);)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpZiMkbvj30

My short ride on a Max was like in every corner, the bike felt like it was going - "oh you want me to turn?'....:eek:

But thats not from the shaft drive, its because the bike is a pig. 617# is alot to throw around in the corners all day, but it can be done. :D