Christian SportBike Association Ride #2 for 2010

PhilS

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And personally I'd rather crash on a group ride than alone...... alot more people there to help.

Good point. I probably won't make this one though, got some other things I

need to be doing this weekend, maybe the June one.

SWing'r,

I am planning on doing a 30 mile ride on my bicycle Sunday morning to prepare for the tour. You are welcome to join me if you would like. I will probably do the same route that the tour will be doing.

SWing'r,

I am planning on doing a 30 mile ride on my bicycle Sunday morning to prepare for the tour. You are welcome to join me if you would like. I will probably do the same route that the tour will be doing.

Thanks for the offer but we are not ready to ride 30miles yet, we are abit out of shape and are working our way up to that by hitting the Hilliard Rail trail as much as possible and the gym when the weather is bad. We plan on riding 30miles by the Memorial Day weekend, probably gonna do the Kokosing Trail in Mt Vernon that weekend, thats 30miles roundtrip.

Edited by SWing'R

So where is this ride heading by the way?

Assuming you mean the motorcycle ride as opposed to the bicycle ride listed above........

256 out of Reynoldsburg to 664 south.

664 south to 180 near 33

180 down to 678 to 56.

Take a couple back roads from there to 93 then down to McArthur route 50.

Then over to 278 and back up to Nelsonville for lunch.

78 out of Nelsonville to 13 in Glouster.

Take 13 up through New Lexington and Somerset on to 757 to 204 and back home.

195 miles round trip and about 5 hours or so in the saddle.

Just checking in, as I haven't had much time to be around on the site lately, but I am planning on being there tomorrow.

Hopefully there is the same 20+ turnout this time as well.

Without going into all the boring details... I'm having more health issues then usual right now, and am on some good meds. I'm planning on hanging out in the back, going slow, and hopefully staying Safe. I'll try not to hold you all up too much. I'm just doing my part for the riders on the less comfortable bikes to rest, stretch some, and for everyone to catch up to SchmuckGirl!!!

Now it's time to take a nap..Have a great day everyone, and cya tomorrow!

Just checking in, as I haven't had much time to be around on the site lately, but I am planning on being there tomorrow.

Hopefully there is the same 20+ turnout this time as well.

Without going into all the boring details... I'm having more health issues then usual right now, and am on some good meds. I'm planning on hanging out in the back, going slow, and hopefully staying Safe. I'll try not to hold you all up too much. I'm just doing my part for the riders on the less comfortable bikes to rest, stretch some, and for everyone to catch up to SchmuckGirl!!!

Now it's time to take a nap..Have a great day everyone, and cya tomorrow!

Glad you can make it. And everyone will wait for the rest of the group so don't worry about it. Sleep well. ;)