Jagr best friend!

IVRINGS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for helping me see the errors of my ways. All this time I been seeing things so wrong. :nono: as soon as I get home im going to sext the Dalaii Lama and see how many Hail Marys I should say to clear all this up. Peace be with you pansie asses. :thefinger:

You have the Dalai Lama's celly?? Does he sext back? evilgrin.gif

BTW.... I don't think the Dalai is into the whole Hail Mary thing.... Unless you gots the Pope's digits too ;)

I'm no attorney, but it doesn't sound like a public parking lot. I'm thinkin' Loitering Laws could come into play.... Similar to when you see the "No skateboarding" signs in parking lots...

Dammitall - I was gonna bring the old school Variflex Hirsch with my Indy 169 stage 2's and Dogtown K9's. And wear my Rector gear, of course...

that's cool mang!

I might take you up on the matress thing.

Mine has a big fuck ditch right in the middle. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Before anyone does anything rash, maybe you should sleep on it.

I'm disapointed that noone caught this :(

I will help you out jagr, but to get a discount I might have to have you wear a silky purple shirt... ;)

He doesnt need a discount he's made of money, I need the discount I'm poor. And I asked first so if you hook me up before the wife drops alot of my bike money at the original matress factory I'll get these losers to play nice and stay away from your store front.

Just incase it is not in the last few pages of chit chat I did add this to the meetup post this week:

To keep the locals (Mattress place next to CC) happy lets try to stay more in front of the old CC & not in front of the Mattress place, or at least not to close to their door anyway.

Welcome to OR too.

Feel free to bring us tea & biscuits at any point :D

Just incase it is not in the last few pages of chit chat I did add this to the meetup post this week:

To keep the locals (Mattress place next to CC) happy lets try to stay more in front of the old CC & not in front of the Mattress place, or at least not to close to their door anyway.

Welcome to OR too.

Feel free to bring us tea & biscuits at any point :D

Yes I did see that, but what makes you think I will have tea & biscuits in a mattress store?