How do you spell relief??

Fonzie

Finally bein' done with this semester!! dancingnaughty.gif

Finished my last final about 10 minutes ago

Online courses..... Where you can completely put off two 16 week long semester class until the last 3 weeks..... Hit panic mode & cram your ass off 'til 4 in the morning every night! Thankfully I actually kept up in the 3rd class, or I'da really been sunk

Now onto 5 weeks of blissful laziness until Summer classes :D.... Or wifey hits me with her ever accumulating "honey-do" list she's impatiently been sitting on :rolleyes:

Procrastination..... When my desperation & perspiration lead to my inspiration :cool:

R-E-L-I-E-F. Relief.

But seriously, congrats. Bet thats a great feeling.

that is a great feeling :) good job....

Thanx guys

Hasn't really sunk in yet.... Still have that nagging feeling in the back of my head that there's somethin' I'm supposed to be doin'.... Soon to be replaced by the nagging of my wife tonight once she realizes I'm finally done for now ;)

Thanx guys

Hasn't really sunk in yet.... Still have that nagging feeling in the back of my head that there's somethin' I'm supposed to be doin'.... Soon to be replaced by the nagging of my wife tonight once she realizes I'm finally done for now ;)

Don't tell it's over yet... :D

How do you spell relief?

I was thinking B.J., but to each their own I suppose.

Just messin', I know the feeling. My midterms start next week, then another 5 weeks til the wifey and I hit a cruise ship. W00t bitch!

Did you do well on the 27 quizzes you did in one day? :)

14 quizes & exams last Friday.... Final due date to take 'em. I finished the last one at 11:53pm, with 7 minutes to spare :D

Yeah.... I did well enough that after taking the first half "case study" portion of the final exam, I barely had to take the second half to lock in my A for the class

Think I'm gettin' 3 A's & should make Dean's List again

Congrats.

Hey, what school are the classes from? What is the tuition? I'm curious.

University of Findlay

IIRC...

Online classes are ~$350/cr hr

Traditional "on site" are ~$550/cr hr

Depends on the school.

Online < Brick and Mortar Community College < Brick & Mortar State School < Brick & Mortar Private School (:D Just like to bust the chops of people going to state schools)

and the B&M online programs are equivalent, because my diplomas don't say KU ONLINE. :p

Depends on the school.

Online < Brick and Mortar Community College < Brick & Mortar State School < Brick & Mortar Private School (:D Just like to bust the chops of people going to state schools)

and the B&M online programs are equivalent, because my diplomas don't say KU ONLINE. :p

lol, I was just looking at MBA programs... it's kind of funny anyone with a non-accredited degree is required to take 10 hours of postbac work (at a 3.0 gpa) just to be admitted into the graduate program... yay University of Phoenix lol

Isn't making Dean's List at an online school a lot like coming in second in the 100m dash in the special olympics?

It's not an online school.... It's UF's online program.

And I made Dean's list multiple times when I went there last time around, brick & mortar private college :thefinger: