Your four wheel rides, lets see em.

mahdey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think dude is asking about the Jeep.

i though so too but he put my name in there so I was hoping he wanted to buy my Camaro and get this thing the hell out of my garage lol

But you just got it! I'll bet your mullet hasnt even grown out all the way yet. :D

haha I know I just picked it up and I thought I'd use it more than my other car but I don't so time for it go so I can get another bike :D

No problem man... It's a great running Jeep and I'd keep it, but I need something a little more practical right now!

I've got a lot of people coming over to look at it this week/weekend, so maybe it will sale. If not, then I'll keep it! ;)

I think a custom tag of "comp n s8 " would be valid for a few of the cars on here

Why is it when peeps can afford a pimped out ride, they are compensating? If cages went by dick size then I should be driving one of those smart cars but since I'm filthy rich I prefer to roll in Hummers or trucks;)

Why is it when peeps can afford a pimped out ride, they are compensating? If cages went by dick size then I should be driving one of those smart cars but since I'm filthy rich I prefer to roll in Hummers or trucks;)

I'm not sure how that works. My car USED to be kinda pimp, but now it's 7 years old. I haven't noticed my dick size getting bigger as the car gets older and less pimptastic.