Benefit ride for BKIZZ

oldschoolsdime92

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm traveling to get there regardless check with Brian as to prefered location

I think around Columbus would be the best bet. I had a benefit at Quaker Steak last fall...not sure if they would be down for another. My sister used to work there but kind of got fired. haha She has mentioned a place called Rude Dog that the manager may be cool with having something there. I'm gonna see if my sis can talk to him. She seems to be good at it.

I mentioned in the other thread that I will be selling shirts. $15 for Brian Kinney Foundation and $20 for Cut the Bullshit. (My motto!)

11267_102563659770241_1000004982232.jpg

Maybe Moose/Nick/Corey at Iron Pony could have the location covered? Roads to ride- go east> Johnstown through to Coshocton rd? No Katana's of course. :p

Maybe Moose/Nick/Corey at Iron Pony could have the location covered? Roads to ride- go east> Johnstown through to Coshocton rd? No Katana's of course. :p

haha, +1. I went on a coupe "another Katana down" rides. I think Iron Pony would be an awesome place to meet and have a ride out of.

I say meet @ Pony take a decent fun paced ride and end at restaurant for some good eats.... What do you guys think about doing a 50/50 raffle also?

Agreed! I want to get a flyer up but I need some details. I guess no one knows where to start with one of these? Well shit, I am about to throw out a date. Hows...Saturday, June 5th? Anyone?

Flyer pic:

HPIM3729.jpg

that date should work for me man

sorry didnt get this check in the mail today...i had a very fucked up day... where do you live at? it may just be easier for me to drop it off...not sure why moose didnt mail it himself, but i promise ill get it to ya tomorrow or get it in the mail...couldnt find an envelope or stamps, then some shit hit the fan today and i wasnt able to make it out to the post office

I've a Trama Assessment class on the 5th from 8-5, so that'd be a no can do for me. Unless it doesnt start till 5.

I have the 19th and 26th free no classes those days. The 19th is also the monthly CSBA ride day, Im sure John would gladly combine the CSBA and Benefit rides into one for what would be an awesome ride. Could be a great day if your interested in that Brian, you made a CSBA ride with John so you know first hand.

Let me know what you think.

I've a Trama Assessment class on the 5th from 8-5, so that'd be a no can do for me. Unless it doesnt start till 5.

I have the 19th and 26th free no classes those days. The 19th is also the monthly CSBA ride day, Im sure John would gladly combine the CSBA and Benefit rides into one for what would be an awesome ride. Could be a great day if your interested in that Brian, you made a CSBA ride with John so you know first hand.

Let me know what you think.

That would be PERFECT!!! Hopefully, the 19TH IT IS. I was thinking the same exact thing...about contacting the CSBA guys. They are an awesome group. What's crazy is last June's ride was by far the best time I ever had on my bike! This would be exactly one year later. I want to get a hold of John. That is my next step. Good lookin out. :D

He's out of town right now. He'll be back Sunday and I'll be talking to him then. I'll let him know.

It be pretty good be cause we are not doing a July ride we got a little different event going on then instead of a ride so it'd be cool to have a huge one in June. This would also be a great way to bring both of our causes together. See ya then Brian, and I'll have John call you.

That would be PERFECT!!! Hopefully, the 19TH IT IS. I was thinking the same exact thing...about contacting the CSBA guys. They are an awesome group. What's crazy is last June's ride was by far the best time I ever had on my bike! This would be exactly one year later. I want to get a hold of John. That is my next step. Good lookin out. :D

Were you at Roll On today Brian?

Were you at Roll On today Brian?

Nope, I wasn't able to make it. Would've been on 4 wheels anyway.

I didnt see him.

Oh well, I will track him down somehow. PM me his # if you have it.

Nope, I wasn't able to make it. Would've been on 4 wheels anyway.

I don't think Children's Hospital cared how many wheels folks came in on

Saw a guy in a wheelchair there & thought maybe it was you payin' it forward

I don't think Children's Hospital cared how many wheels folks came in on

Saw a guy in a wheelchair there & thought maybe it was you payin' it forward

I will be paying it forward in a few weeks. There is a big poker run for a guy in Cinci that was recently paralyzed and needs money for his car modifications. I will be goin down to show some support.

Thanks to all of you who have shown support for me!