need some input on a bike

omaralaoui

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have around 20 posts, I can freely speak for the majority of riders here on this forum. Firstly, that Cafe' racer is a nice bike, but we tend to steer our interest more towards Dual Sport Bikes.:scooter:

Since I have around 20 posts, I can freely speak for the majority of riders here on this forum. Firstly, that Cafe' racer is a nice bike, but we tend to steer our interest more towards Dual Sport Bikes.:scooter:

i ve always liked naked bikes, not too big on sportbikes with full fairings and all

hey guys , got myself situated and in the lookout for another bike hopefully within next month or so ,what you think of this benelli cafe racer ..just need some input

Benelli_Cafe_1130_Racer_2006_02_1024x768.jpg

Thank you for the new wallpaper and that things is fugin SEXY!!!!! i'll take 2

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=477637&postcount=1

HEY GUYS , IM SELLING MY BIKE :sad: I DIDN T EVEN GET IT REGISTERED YET ... BAD STUFF CAME UP ( DEATH IN THE FAMILY BACK HOME ) AND NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ASAP ,IT IS ON EBAY AND HERE IS THE LINK, THANKS GUYS ..

Glad you were able to so quickly get over the "bad stuff" that came up and are ready to get back on two wheels with the rest of us :cheers:

:rolleyes:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=477637&postcount=1

Glad you were able to so quickly get over the "bad stuff" that came up and are ready to get back on two wheels with the rest of us :cheers:

:rolleyes:

thank you , no quite yet , a few more weeks and hopefully i can pick something up , i hope whomever got that z1000 is enjoying it and hope there s no grudge help

Oh Really? :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure theres even more of a following of scooter riders here than DS's.

I'm fairly certain this was meant with a pinch of sarcasm... I've been wrong before though, once.

Benellis aren't the most relaible machines around, so I would make sure you have access to parts and service. They are also known for parasitic electrical drains. The styling is love it or hate it.

That said...I'd prolly hit it.

• 4 weeks later...
Hopefully you're one of the few that doesn't have huge reliability issues. Congrats, sexy sexy bike.

I KNOW, BUT FOR THE MOST PART ( FROM WHAT I HEARD) ,IT S PREVIOUS YEARS THAT HAVE HUGE ELECTRICAL ISSUES, PLUS THE BIKE STILL HAS AN MSO, SO WHEN I TITLE IT TO MY NAME, THAT S WHEN THE WARRANTY WILL START :p