May 28th Ride

ZIXXER9R

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be 4 in August. Alot of the stuff he says cracks me the hell up. I know he shouldn't be saying those words, but they're just words........ it's not like he's smoking 2 packs of cigs a day...

He's learned quite a few words around the house. The other day my wife told me to quit being a dick and he was like "yeah daddy, stop being a dick". I could only laugh.

OK ... So how many people are going? What kind of ride is this and are there any couples going. My wife is interested in going, but she doesn't ride .... yet :)

Bring her along, I believe at least 3 other couples will be on the ride. I'd bring my wife, but someone has to be home to have my sammich ready when I get there.:D

Bring her along, I believe at least 3 other couples will be on the ride. I'd bring my wife, but someone has to be home to have my sammich ready when I get there.:D

:bow:

it'll i nice easy ride. nothing fast. I'll most likely lead and the Warrior corners like a Busa and has very lil get-up-and-go.

i should be still in for this with my buddy if a woman doesn't get in the way of timing, I'll just have to man up and slab it down from Cleveland now since I won't be in the office

ok so what time is everyone meeting at bucks?? Im trying to plan the timing just right, matt gets off at 4:30 and we should be on the road by 5:00.. so are you all still gonna wait a few for us?

Tony07R6- are you wanting to meet up?

I might still be in for this? I would be riding down from the euclid area around 4:30 it is about 70 miles to canton from my work! I might be able to make it down around 6pm. What exit do I get off of 77s to meet at this star bucks? I am use to meeting in bolivar on 212.