Ride on Sunday

vroddave

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds good. and if everyone gets hungry my kids are having a fund raiser for there softball team at the grill on 21st in Newark from 2-5 its all you can eat pasta and pop for $10.00. I can get tickets or you can buy them at the door.

chris your new job sux. work gets in the way of everything don't it. And for Todd i will call on either sat. or today. Lets get this ride together. I'll see whats up for roll on columbus. from what ive heard its rain rain and rain. Moose are you werkin today.

If you guys are doing Hocking in the morning I would be in. I don't have enough rear tire for Cosh. How about the Motorcycle ranch on 33? Lots of H-D's but, who cares!!! They usually snob me.

Edited by Xfz

well i have to find a way to get into this ride, my front tire is shot but he only comes to ohio every now and then ( so im guessing ) you might have to wait for me at check points cause if the track tire starts kicking out im slowing down but im in

well I'm thinking Coshocton. There are so many tar snakes and gravel being kicked up on the roads in hocking, and the roads are ruff. Well I let meet @ 11:00 am. Somewhere in Coshocton. I know that its a long way out there but the roads are so much better from what i remeber.