for you triumph EFI folks!

oldschoolsdime92

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received cable yesterday and bricked the bike in prolly fifteen min. Changed some things on the bike when I reloaded I lost connection thats how I bricked it. Thought I would be out $70 to get a new tune put on it at the dealer, but I reconnected and recovered my ecu.

I reset the TPS and and lowered the cooling fan temp. My idle is back where it should be but before I play anymore I need to get the throttle bodies balanced. Anyone have a carbtune by chance?

one of the guys on triumphrat made there own balencer, i can direct you to him if you would like. Does joes really charger 70 bucks to put a tune on? Thats highway robbery. I always play with mine on the battery tender. if it drops below a particular voltage, it will loose connection.

^ where the hell did you come from with your good taste in motorcycles.. ive never seen you around here before..

He's a sneaky little ninja. Stays outta sight till you least expect it then poof he's there, usually right when you need him though. :)

Yep, you can call me a noob to Ohio-Riders but not to riding. I have had a few Triumphs and enjoyed every one of them with the exception of one. I started out with a 98 Daytona 595, then made a stupid move to the 2002 Bonneville America which only lasted a couple months. From that I went to the 2002 Sprint ST which was the best bike I had ever owned up to that point. Did several mods to it, track days and put many miles on it while living in Florida. After moving up to Ohio I made the decision to part with it after getting into dirt biking. I lasted a couple years off the road and then had to get back. Tried a couple Yamaha's and then had to go back to the Triumph. I figured the 02 Sprint ST was so good the 06 must be better. I was right, it is absolutely the best bike I have ever had. Does everything great and has gobbs of power.

Sorry for the history lesson but you asked where I came from. Maybe some day we will hook up for a ride. Are you part of the Motohio Rat Pack?

I have never understood the waiver to ride with that group either. It must be a Triumph thing. I am guessing some loser got into an accident on one of the group rides somewhere around the globe and he decided to sue the ride promoters. I am on the Motohio Ratpack email list but I have never been on their rides or to any of their meetings. I have too much going on already with keeping up with the CSBA events.

• 2 weeks later...

im seriously confused here. I ordered my cable so i figured I would download everything I need so im ready when it gets here but Im not sure exactly what to download and where to save it.

I have a dell computer with windows XP

and my bike is a 98 triumph daytona T595 with a two brothers pipe and K&N filter. Any help would be awesome. maybe someone near Ashtabula area has done this??