alright, where are you guys hiding?

oldschoolsdime92

I have ridden alot by myself lately, and I have noticed somthing. I see a million cruisers, and rarley ever a sport bike, expessially one id recognize from the forum. So is there some secret ohioriders.net club house or some top secret road you guys are hiding on? Common its getting lonely by myself! :(

I saw a guy on a Ninja five minutes ago, and some guy on High Street riding a busa without his shirt on, shorts and probably flipflops. Didn't pay that much attention.

I've also seen about 300 cruisers, an maybe 4 had helmets. None had full gear.

I've been out the past couple nights, staying south and east of Tipp though. Still leading Jenny around until she gets more comfortable riding. We've been going at a slow easy pace.

I agree though, seeing a lot of cruisers and no sportbikes. And no one in gear. I feel like her and I are the only two that wear gear anymore.

I haven't been out yet this weekend have my eldest. I only get to play on an every other weekend basis. I do plan on making the ride tomorrow. You'll see a months worth of bikes then.

Who's floating around on the black sport bike in Troy?

I don't even see sportbikes in Michigan. Be lucky you've seen one.

I was in michigan thursday and while driving back to louiseville, I had a retard on a sportbike pass me and started to weave in and out of cars on 75 and I was doing 80....Then while in louiseville saw another retard riding a cruiser with shorts,t-shirt and flip flops and no helment and thought another organ donor (maybe)

Speaking of retards I have noticed alot of people wearing helmets which is great but then I notice they are wearing shorts and t-shirts. And I only think wow I wonder if they really want to feel the pain of road rash.:confused::confused:

I haven't been out yet this weekend have my eldest. I only get to play on an every other weekend basis. I do plan on making the ride tomorrow. You'll see a months worth of bikes then.

Who's floating around on the black sport bike in Troy?

my buddy zack has a black 600rr in troy, along with quikaccord on here.

I've been out the past couple nights, staying south and east of Tipp though. Still leading Jenny around until she gets more comfortable riding. We've been going at a slow easy pace.

I agree though, seeing a lot of cruisers and no sportbikes. And no one in gear. I feel like her and I are the only two that wear gear anymore.

next time you guys go out and putts around get ahold of me. Im down for easy cruises. I've found myself really enjoying those latley :D. that is if jenny doesnt mind.

I have ridden alot by myself lately, and I have noticed somthing. I see a million cruisers, and rarley ever a sport bike, expessially one id recognize from the forum. So is there some secret ohioriders.net club house or some top secret road you guys are hiding on? Common its getting lonely by myself! :(

We're all hangin' at the O.R clubhouse ;)

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=133894&postcount=26

we've been avoiding you. sry.

i actually would've liked to have been riding this weekend around cbus, but i think i might've hurt my back or something.

same here, I'm always out and don't see many sport bikes, but when i do around here its like they try and not look at you.. weird to me. shit for me if i see you and we stop ill come up next to you on a stop light and see if you wanna cruise..

funny, I was gonna post a thread like this.

I was out riding pretty much all weekend, with the exception of monday. Saw a ton of cruisers, and a few squids on sportbikes.

The entire weekend, I could count on one hand how many other riders had gear on.