New and sad story...

GSX-R

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay everyone thanks for all your advice :) my insurance would be $400 A MONTH for full coverage, i used to have a 600whp car that got me into some trouble so thats why my insurance for a bike is so much

I had to read through 10 pages just to see you beat me to that conclusion.

Troll is exposed, dude went home crying.

Also... I think it's hilarious he said :

Dude isn't even riding. He's pointing the bike in a straight line and cracking the throttle... Yeah that's loads of fun.

get it straight buddy i was riding it for three hours BEFORE it went down, and it was in perfect condition before it went down.

get it straight buddy i was riding it for three hours BEFORE it went down, and it was in perfect condition before it went down.

Oh shit son, I wish I had 3 hours of riding time under my belt... I wonder how many trackdays you got in that time.

:thumb:

) my insurance would be $400 A MONTH for full coverage, i used to have a 600whp car that got me into some trouble so thats why my insurance for a bike is so much

Gotta pay to play. I would bet a 250 Ninja would be much more affordable and would probably not put you on your ass quite so quick next time your heavy on the GO grip.

Holy shit how did I miss this? This is classic.

It's pretty obvious the dude was full of shit about getting insurance, he knew his rates would be astronomical.

I'm just glad you didn't already have insurance, so my rates won't be going higher thanks to your flat out stupidity.

Good luck welding your bike back together. If you want your bike to be fixed the RIGHT way, go talk to this Shervin dude on ZX10r.net, he's like a world class engineer, and can do ANYTHING!!

Good luck welding your bike back together. If you want your bike to be fixed the RIGHT way, go talk to this Shervin dude on ZX10r.net, he's like a world class engineer, and can do ANYTHING!!

Yeah man, just cover the water pump hole with a plug. You don't need it anyway. Think about it, now you're saving a lot of weight that was slowing you down in the corners. Your wheel spun out because you didn't have enough transmodial force keeping you bike up. Lose the weight and it'll increase the gravital morphology of the front end, resulting in an increase of transmodial force on the rear. It all works out for you in the end!@

Talk to shervin for some awesome ram air mods and frame lightening.

okay everyone thanks for all your advice :) my insurance would be $400 A MONTH for full coverage, i used to have a 600whp car that got me into some trouble so thats why my insurance for a bike is so much

so where are my pictures telling me I'm a skeptical a-hole?

cell-phone quality is fine. anything that proves the pics you're posting are really of your bike, and that they were taken recently.

With great power comes great responsibility. That's why I haven't had a traffic violation in over a decade. :)

Did jcroz get a new screen name????

I was thinking the exact same thing. :cool:

Then I reviewed and found that it had already been mentioned.

Have you met JCroz91?

DAMN you Justin!!! DAMN YOU!! :lol:

Edited by Cdubyah