Bike won't start please help!!!

GSX-R

Long story short, i dropped my bike on the right side (wasn't riding it my girlfriend was sitting on it and let it fall on its right side, wasnt a hard fall but i picked the bike up and checked to make sure everything works, tried to start the bike and it tries to turn over a couple times then it cuts off. I've been fixing a couple things on the bike but last time i check the bike started fine, the water pump is uninstalled due to leakage and there is no oil in the engine (I drained it after i took the water pump off) but thats no reason for it not to start, any ideas? Im dont think its the battery.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not buying this anymore.

Starting a bike with no oil??? Bullshit. :nono:

Seriously. Mods. Banhammer anytime.

Yea, kinda the same boat here. I think Ben should do a IP addy check and if its a 2nd account set up to be a douche bag then IIRC thats grounds for a ban.

And if its not and Mr GSXR is for a real user ......... This thread coupled with your last less than epic thread brings me to the conclusion that you, sir, are a DUMBASS. With all due respect of course.

Seriously. Mods. Banhammer anytime.

Why in the world would we ban this guy? This is a fucking riot. :lol:

This guy's threads are almost as good as the guy who put NOS energy drink in his tank thinking it was the fuel additive.

Well. The boss said this dude is no troll.

Seems to be making all the wrong moves so help out any way you wish.

His IP doesn't match any other users' IP addies. Could still be a troll, just posting from another computer.

Long story short, i dropped my bike on the right side (wasn't riding it my girlfriend was sitting on it and let it fall on its right side, wasnt a hard fall but i picked the bike up and checked to make sure everything works, tried to start the bike and it tries to turn over a couple times then it cuts off. I've been fixing a couple things on the bike but last time i check the bike started fine, the water pump is uninstalled due to leakage and there is no oil in the engine (I drained it after i took the water pump off) but thats no reason for it not to start, any ideas? Im dont think its the battery.

Start by putting some oil in it. Next, don't mess with it until you have it back together. THEN, get someone that knows what the fuck they're doing to look it over and possibly redo everything you think you've fixed. Once they've given it the OK, fire it up and ride it off a cliff, making sure you DO NOT jump off it. :facepalm::wtf::beathorse:

Hey, before you put oil in it, use a garden hose to flush the engine out while its running. When you get it running I mean.

Just kidding. DO NOT do that. I am not responsible for you messing up your bike. You seem like you have that under control.

Start by putting some oil in it. Next, don't mess with it until you have it back together. THEN, get someone that knows what the fuck they're doing to look it over and possibly redo everything you think you've fixed. Once they've given it the OK, fire it up and ride it off a cliff, making sure you DO NOT jump off it. facepalmua8.gif:wtf::beathorse:

Fixed