Bike won't start please help!!!

GSX-R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would we ban this guy? This is a fucking riot. :lol:

This guy's threads are almost as good as the guy who put NOS energy drink in his tank thinking it was the fuel additive.

It's no fun when it's a troll though. If this guy is genuinely as stupid as he sounds......I have zero hope for humanity.

Not everyone knows engines, or mechanical things. Some things we take for granted as common knowledge, might not be common to others. In return, he could have serious knowledge on some other topic that we know nothing about. I don't know the guy, but if this was a serious post asking for help, I kind of feel bad for him. Not because he doesn't know anything about engines, but from the responses. Some are just down right mean.

Some people just run to the nearest shop and pay someone else to do it, no matter what is wrong. He is at least Trying to learn, should at least give him credit for that.

If it was a woman who asked the question, man the responses would have been way different, and no one would be saying hes a troll and the higher powers should ban him. There would have already been someone to his house filling up his bike with oil if he had a pair of tits! He didn't say anything mean, or offensive, or in bad taste, he just lacks knowledge about machines from what I can tell.

If he truly is a noob to the site, I hope he has a good sense of humor. I'd be frustrated to say the least, if I was new around here, legitimately asking for help, and got those responses.

That's just my humble, medically induced opinion, but I was also raised with manners.

You obviously haven't read the first two threads he's made. Where people told him how serious his damage was and that he needs to get it professionally repaired because it's not a shade-tree mechanic job.

nope. I didn't read them. I just read this post, and it seemed overly harsh, on something that is a serious issue

It's overly harsh because he came here, asked for advice, we all told him what he needed to do, and he ignored it and keeps posting stupid things. This leads me to troll more than "someone who needs help".

nope. I didn't read them. I just read this post, and it seemed overly harsh, on something that is a serious issue

Ben you may want to go back and read his other gems before you pass judgment on us for treating him this way. He's only got 29 posts it wont take you long. After that you can reassess your earlier statement.

Him, DJisle and Jcroz really need to hook up and open a shop.

please read the earlier threads ....it will put this into context :)

Edited by timotheus

Ben,

His lack of mechanical knowledge make me look like a master tech by comparison. That's all the context needed, really.

Add to that, wrecking without gear three hours after purchasing his first bike, no insurance, wanna weld something, without really know what or how, getting advice to NOT weld, determining his flipflops are awesome, so welding is the answer, and NOW, his girlfriend drops the bike, simply by sitting on it...

dudes just asking for help...lay off.

OP, if you use a lil syrup in your fuel tank...ie sugar and water...that should help all of us out. Just put a lil in. Try to start. Flush. Thatll help out all the riders on the road.

I do love gsxrs. It has an oil sensor that wont let it fire if there is no oil. To fix add gas to oil fill and use a torch to look in to see how much gas you added.

I was thinking it had an oil sensor that wouldn't let it fire. But I couldn't find it in the service manual. Cars have them, not sure if many bikes do. It's a computer thing...

obviously natural selection is flawed :rolleyes:

no, not really... when everyone else is running away from danger, someone has to be there saying "what? where's everyone going?"

just sayin'

remember, I don't have to be fast, just faster than one somebody else...

no, not really... when everyone else is running away from danger, someone has to be there saying "what? where's everyone going?"

just sayin'

remember, I don't have to be fast, just faster than one somebody else...

when you're right, you're right :D