Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

Fixed. Look at the map before you head out, that way you know where you're going. It's not that tough and google maps will plan it all out for you.
I've been thinking about getting those sometime down the road.

GPS > Google maps.

You should seriously get one. Especially if you are going to ride with us more. The more that have them, the better the rides will be.

GPS > Google maps.

You should seriously get one. Especially if you are going to ride with us more. The more that have them, the better the rides will be.

I forgot that you had one of those GPS thingy's. They're ok, but will still lead you a messed up way sometimes. To get to my house, most of them will lead people down another road, which is partly unpaved to get here, when the other way is a county road in much better condition, and is fewer turns, and I'm pretty sure it's closer.

Which "chatterbox" devices did you guys get? I was looking at them when I got my new helmet, and Silverfox showed me a couple nice ones.

I forgot that you had one of those GPS thingy's. They're ok, but will still lead you a messed up way sometimes. To get to my house, most of them will lead people down another road, which is partly unpaved to get here, when the other way is a county road in much better condition, and is fewer turns, and I'm pretty sure it's closer.

Don't try to back pedal on your comment now. Excuses, excuses...:nono:

Don't try to back pedal on your comment now. Excuses, excuses...:nono:

No backpedal, talking about a different situation. Most GPS's take people down Jacob-white Rd. to get to my house, over the gravel part of Woodhaven. Which would you prefer to take? And don't be a :snarky: with your answer. ;)

Which "chatterbox" devices did you guys get? I was looking at them when I got my new helmet, and Silverfox showed me a couple nice ones.

We both have the X2 model

I think that's what it is. Haven't actually opened it up yet though :nono:

I don't care which way we go and if we go north and east to pick other up. It's just means an earlier start for Sam and the others coming from NWO. I ride around the north end all the time since my office is in Reynoldsburg.

I don't care which way we go and if we go north and east to pick other up. It's just means an earlier start for Sam and the others coming from NWO. I ride around the north end all the time since my office is in Reynoldsburg.

So do you know where this place is that you could lead us?

Heres the map again:

from Columbus

33 to High St. through the light, left at next intersection (Huntington bank) > 1 mile and you are there.

From Lancaster

33 Left @ Winchester rd. 8 or 9 miles to Old Town Tavern.

If anyone has any questions, just ask.

Edited by max power

:wtf: What's the deal with the prez? :nono:

He's got college shit goin on.

Fonzie + college stuff = :supergay::D

Fixed.

... and not have to make multiple u-turns this time (although prez isn't leading...)

I told him that he isn't allowed to lead anymore. However, we both have chatterbox units now so that should help :lol:

Love you gheys too! kiss.gif

Finals week.... I got 10hrs worth of final exams to take by this weekend, + a schload of homework to catch up

Edited by Fonzie

If anyone has any questions, just ask.
Can I swing by and have breakfast with Angel since you're gonna have breakfast at the ride? :)
Finals week.... I got 10hrs worth of final exams to take by this weekend, + a schload of homework to catch up

So do I but I still may or may not make it.:rolleyes: