Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

He tells the truth he started pushing it when we were headed for the BBQ place, I still had to pass him though but he was trying. :)

Slidin on the tar snakes is no fun.

I had my fun early on that first stretch. You know tight after we took that hard right in front of the cruisers. After that I just hung back with Zeroturn.

Zeroturn eh? I got in the back for 2 reasons. 1. Every time we got in to the twisties, I was about run up your ass. 2. I dont leave a guy to ride by himself ;)

Zeroturn eh? I got in the back for 2 reasons. 1. Every time we got in to the twisties, I was about run up your ass. 2. I dont leave a guy to ride by himself ;)

He speaks the truth. He was hanging back with as it was my first time on those roads and my first trip into twisty's of the year. I wasn't in the mood to be another OR story.

He speaks the truth. He was hanging back with as it was my first time on those roads and my first trip into twisty's of the year. I wasn't in the mood to be another OR story.

You did the right thing brotha. You rode within your comfort level. Had a great time riding with you bro.

come out and ride more often, so im not alone! haha...i gotta bust ass to keep up with these damn sport bikes...atleast on the poker run shawn was the only sport bike and he wasnt pushing it since he had his wife on back and 6 cruisers following him

As did I Sprintman. I was just trying to raz Sam. :D

I know your just showing Sam some good ole' OR love. I'm sure he would have much rather been hustling it but he hung with a guy he never met or road with before which speaks volumes.

I would love to get out more. This year has been a complete bust, less than 1k miles. Between my 3 and 5 year old sons and trying to finish our horse farm my seat time has been pretty much limited to my work commute.

I know your just showing Sam some good ole' OR love. I'm sure he would have much rather been hustling it but he hung with a guy he never met or road with before which speaks volumes.

I would love to get out more. This year has been a complete bust, less than 1k miles. Between my 3 and 5 year old sons and trying to finish our horse farm my seat time has been pretty much limited to my work commute.

Let me know if you ever wanna go back down. I like getting lost for awhile.

I'd like to makde another Hocking ride or more this year, I'm just not comfortable with going it alone at a fun pace, since I don't know the roads down there. It's gonna be a couple weeks before I can get back out though, unless I don't go to the IndyCar races.

Count on it. A nice wandering ride for some good BBQ.

Have to wander back up here to Johnstown for some REALLY good BBQ, better than that stuff we had down there. I'm saying that place wasn't good, but Rt 62 BBQ is better.

Edited by jporter12
spelling

Count on it. A nice wandering ride for some good BBQ.

I've been wanting to hit this place in Pomeroy.

http://thewildhorsecafe.net/

It's right in the Ohio River. There's also a newer suspension bridge right there we can touch West Virginia ground and beat feet back across before they catch us. :D

It's right in the Ohio River. There's also a newer suspension bridge right there we can touch West Virginia ground and beat feet back across before they catch us. :D

Why didn't we go there on the DTC ride? Oh yeah, that's right, the guy that knew of the place wasn't there! :nono:

:lol:

I can find that one. I've been wanting to go there also. One of these days...

I just looked at the menu, yum... lots of great choices...

That sounds fun, count me in when you plan this.