Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

So who is coming for sure? I'll be at the Old Town Tavern by 10:30.

I will be there and am trying to figure out if russ is coming or not. He was saying how good sleep sounds on a Saturday morning since we need to leave around 8

I will be there and am trying to figure out if russ is coming or not. He was saying how good sleep sounds on a Saturday morning since we need to leave around 8

Sweet! Tell him to get his ass down here. He'd run twice this far for a sammitch.

He had better let me know if he is coming down, so I can be sure to head out there to kick his ass! :D

Sweet! Tell him to get his ass down here. He'd run twice this far in the rain for a sammitch.

Fixed.

Takes me over a hour to get to hocking I wouldn't be able to get there till almost 1and that's slabbing it

I'm thinking about heading down after work, for a short time. I'll be done around 2-2:30, riding down from the Westerville area.

I'm thinking about heading down after work, for a short time. I'll be done around 2-2:30, riding down from the Westerville area.

exactly where are you leaving from ..i might meet up and join ya

The poker run ends at the old town tavern @ 5 with a hog roast and band.

I figure we'll get to hocking around 12ish. Ride the good roads, maybe do 555 the opposite way we hit it last time. Really whatever everyone wants to do since it looks like we will have a small turnout.

I'm in, but I need to be back in canal/Pickerington by around 3:30

Cool!

Maybe I should just go home and go to bed..been up since 4 yesterday..might not be a good idea to go on a 200 mile ride being this tired

Yeah, that has disaster written all over it. We'll put a good ride togeher again soon.