Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

come out and ride more often, so im not alone! haha...i gotta bust ass to keep up with these damn sport bikes...atleast on the poker run shawn was the only sport bike and he wasnt pushing it since he had his wife on back and 6 cruisers following him

Yeah, the FZ only saw 130 once on the way back and then the wife started punching me in the ribs.

The dude on the Sportster thought I had it opened up when I let him hang with me on Coonpath, so I had to give him a little taste of how slow a Sporty really is. :D

Yeah, the FZ only saw 130 once on the way back and then the wife started punching me in the ribs.

The dude on the Sportster thought I had it opened up when I let him hang with me on Coonpath, so I had to give him a little taste of how slow a Sporty really is. :D

lol when we stopped at a stop sign i told jerry i was shocked that thing even goes the speed limit

not sure which sportster youre talking about, all those harleys look the same to me

lol when we stopped at a stop sign i told jerry i was shocked that thing even goes the speed limit

not sure which sportster youre talking about, all those harleys look the same to me

The Sporty was black and gold. It was the 1200. I didnt know it was a sportster until Jerry told me.

Jerry loves that Street Glide. Its his first Harley and he has put tons of miles on it this year. I'm no fan, but that thing is pretty and way comfortable. He also has a 7 sec. Busa at home, but it is track only.

The sportster's are the little ones, that are still WAY heavy!

I thought it was a softail, but I dont know one from the other either.

I've been wanting to hit this place in Pomeroy.

http://thewildhorsecafe.net/

It's right in the Ohio River. There's also a newer suspension bridge right there we can touch West Virginia ground and beat feet back across before they catch us. :D

I have been planning a pie run to Millie's in Middleport. That is pretty much the same town, Epic pies and cakes.:bow: This could be a hell of an outing. :D

Sounds good. I have a half ass route in mind. Although I have not been on some of these roads in about 10 years. They still look good on Google Map. Will try to post the route to see what people think.

I am happy to report that Millie's is as good as ever. :lets-eat: They remodeled the place. Its nice but, I liked the "hole in the wall" atmosphere better. The Crazy Horse is upscale for Pomeroy. Hell, it would be a nice restaurant anywhere. Good find!

So, did the plans settle?
Yes, I have a route in mind. I was trying to post a map but keep ending up with a dead link.

th_signs140%5B1%5D.gif I will just dick around with it until it works. :mad: Yes, I did read the instructions, after fifth try.

• 11 months later...

This years Charity Poker Run benefiting FairHope Hospice/Pickering House is this Saturday, July 30.

I have been very busy and forgot to post it up. I will be attending, paying the entry fee and going riding in Hocking with anyone who wants to go. You dont have to actually ride the poker run as they give you all your cards at the end at Old Town Tavern.

This is always a fun event and the only poker run that I and many others attend every year. Try to make it if you can.

Edited by max power

This years Charity Poker Run benefiting Fairhope Hospice/Pickering House is this saturday, July 31.

I have been very busy and forgot to post it up. I will be attending, paying the entry fee and going riding in Hocking with anyone who wants to go. You dont have to actually ride the poker run as they give you all your cards at the end at Old Town Tavern.

This is always a fun event and the only poker run that I and many others attend every year. Try to make it if you can.

What time is it going to be? I came and rode last year and am interested in coming again and riding hocking with you which is what we did last year too. I have my brothers graduation part so I would have to split off by 1 to get over to Lima for that.