Best Coney Dog

JBWalker

Best coney dogs come from up north. Some stay open 24 hours a day. Seriously try on next time you head north to the Detroit area. Senate Coney Island is one of the best there are a couple famous places downtown Detroit on Michigan Av and Lafayette. (Man Vs Food)

Detroit Coneys #1

Nick

Sir psycho- there is nothing good in Detroit..... Sorry so your vote doesn't count. Even if the food is good your going to have to try and eat over the nasty smell wich will never work. :D

And we font have dirty franks down south so next time I'm in c-bus I'm going to have to hit that place up. But down here in cincy I have a hook up at a skyline that I always stop at for lunch and it's my favorite skyline for sure. But there is this place in blue ash called blue ash chili and dear god is that place awesome!

Sabrett hot dogs, from any street vendor in NYC. If you disagree, you are wrong.

+1 for sure. Locally though, Dirty Frank's is the shit. Expect to wait a while for a table, but when you get one.... all night drinking on the cheap. Great beer selection and fantastic dogs.