coshocton ride pics

twisted12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! skinny fabio?! fuck you.

thanks for organizing this ride UnclePunk and caring about people way more than I do. shit, I wouldn't have waited for the hangover crew but you did...your popsicles were delicious too.

fuck you coshocton crew and anyone who has ever been there. it's your fault that riders wreck, i have hair on my balls, & cunts get punted

Who's the two honkeys Uncle Buck's talkin' to? Don't recognize them :dunno:

Just a couple of good ol' boys negotiating a fair price on that strapping black man for work one of our plantations.

Or two frightened pasty crackers fearing the wrath of a huge black gentleman who was fed up with the system and looking to take his frustrations out on the first two honkeys he saw.

More of the latter, I think. Especially since I am the one on the left.

Just a couple of good ol' boys negotiating a fair price on that strapping black man for work one of our plantations.

Or two frightened pasty crackers fearing the wrath of a huge black gentleman who was fed up with the system and looking to take his frustrations out on the first two honkeys he saw.

The latter, especially after he walks into McDonalds and yells to the group, "anybody elses bike wanna break down, tell me now". I think you scared half the old people in there into wetting their Depends. :lol:

That's a good way to get shot down there.. he's lucky no one reported his ass.

Yeah, he is lucky he wasn't trying to flag down strangers in pickups n such for a pair of jumper cables or anything crazy like that.

oldschoolsdime92: I didn't know anybody got caught in the bad stuff. Hope it lasted only a short time and you could get home safe.

Bikes looked sexy as hell there, keep it up guys.

:lol:

:lol:

that is some funny shit:D