ride this sat or sun, July 10 or 11th

jbot

I think Tarr and I and prolly CBRBrent are gonna head out Sun morn and do 83,78,800 and such.

So I read this as 83 million 78 thousand 800 and was like "woah!! are you riding to the moon and back? Yea I know it isn't even a number but hey I'm really sleep deprived.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that kinda depends on how we want to get to the "good" roads. If you guys normally take 33 or 70, we can meet near wherever there is a convenient exit by the SE section of 270 and 33 or 270 and 70. hell, we can meet in zanesville, for all i care.

I say whatever time we meet by, we roll out by 9am. unless we're meeting in zanesville... then we can roll out by like 10am.

earlier is better too. i wasn't sure how "gung ho" you guys were about early departure.

10 in Zanesville is good. Can hit 555 right there to 78 over to 800 then head back on 83 or somthing of that nature.

I'm down with the "earlier the better" too.

Might want to reconsider 555, I was working in the Zanesville area today and

right at the top where 555 begins @ 719 there was a "Road Closed 4miles Ahead" sign.

Where and when we start I guess depends on the route we're gonna ride.

You guys (1000RR / Tarr) work up a route and then I can figure out how to get us (Columbus folk)

there I guess.

Edited by SWing'R

How about somewhere near three creeks park, then head south from there? We could meet at 730 am and leave by 8. When it is still nice and cool in the morning?

I'm on your side of town. Jbot's gonna be up around Worthington/Westerville.

Once the guys figure out the route we're gonna ride we can better pick a meeting place.

Are we taking the route that was posted in the begining of the thread? If so a good meeting spot would be mcdonalds off 33 in Carrol. Not totally sure what route is goin on here lol.

Todd you want to work on a route? This might be to long but was thinking 555 to 78 to 800 south to the river. could run up to 536 back to 78 to 83 north.
Sounds fine, a lil long but fine. I dont ever really "plan" a route just kinda know what roads we wanna hit and wing it from there. :)
Are we taking the route that was posted in the begining of the thread? If so a good meeting spot would be mcdonalds off 33 in Carrol. Not totally sure what route is goin on here lol.

That would be nowhere near where we are riding, did you read any of the posts??

The Wendys right of the exit for rt60 in Zanesville at 10:00? I belive its exit 155

The one with the gas station directly on the Southside of 70 right. Works for me. Did you see my previous post about the "road closed"

on 555? Not sure how that will affect our plans.

Ok, from the meeting spot doing 555, 78, 536, 800, 83, 93, 208, 16 is 215 miles and that will end us on 16 in Dresden and the Columbus guys can head home frome there or Columbus can head off from 83 and 70 in Cambridge and that would be 185 miles. That fine or does anyone want it shorter? Don't matter to me speak up if it doesnt work for you. May also skip on 536 depending on the group we have for odvious reasons. That would shorten it up a touch and if 555 is closed we'll just run down 146 or somthing that will shorten as well, or if people in the group are opposed to 555.

Not gonna be a cruiser sight seeing ride either, I'm sure all know that but just incase. But please ride at a pace for your level, I'm sure everyone would rather wait a few than have to go get a trailer to come back and pick up the pieces. I know I would.