Took my friend's turbo busa for a ride today.

DTM Brian

Talk about acceleration. I had it right around 5 psi which is about 230 rwhp. Did some 3rd and 4th gear pulls and I must say it was fun. I wanted to try second gear however did not get the chance. With the additional rake of the front wheel the front end did not come up in 3rd. I can only imagine what 300 rwhp would feel like. I am sure it would be boring to those who love to drag knee around turns. However if you like straight line accelerating you will be all smiles.

sheesh, even though its stretched out, sounds like a blast!.

I would roll on and of all the time, just to hear the BOV

*drool*

Stock swing arm. I imagine the wheel base is only a couple extra inches. I am going to see if I can measure it and find how much longer it is.

He is saying the turbo kit is coming off this winter so he can build the motor. Looks like we are going to try and copy it for my future busa purchase. :)

I hate you :)

I'm gonna be in need of your services again soon. Gettin ready to do some "work" on mine and will need it re-mapped.

came in from the beach to hit up the grocery store and stuff. for the gulf the waves are crazy! the currents are nuts too and i hate just laying on the beach so i am constantly in the ocean, and i'm worn the fuck out! so i came up to lay in the pool and take care of stuff around the room.