ohio riders mod rc51johnboi

that dude

What are you doing now? Professional bracket racer? Wheelman? Sportbike Courier Service?
That great news. I'm getting contract work as I can. Still hoping to land a full time job.

Guns, man guns! I am working on a project for these guys http://www.ravenconcealment.com/ that will dramatically reduce their lead time, kind of like contract work but not really (Very hard to explain.) The project will give me 12 to 14 weeks worth of work and I hope something else shows up during that time.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard complaints from both sides; we moderate too much, and we don't moderate enough. Well folks, this site is for all of you. If you feel something has been moderated that shouldn't have been, send a mod or admin a private message or post a thread in this forum (Website Info). It'll be reviewed. If you see a post that breaks the rules, is very offensive, in the wrong forum, etc please report the post/thread by clicking on the report button in the upper right corner of the post in question. Without your help, we can't possibly read all the posts on this site. There are over 30,000 posts every month. Like I said, this site is for all of you. Help us make it what you want.

TD, did you private message Ben/any of the other mods?

Especially to the DTC, most of those guys are on bikes that don't turn anyway, so cruisers are more than welcome. :D

Says the creator of the Flying Couches page on here :nono:

WOW.... Couple Coshocton rides & KTM days, & we're now graced with the precense of Valentino Rossi goodboy.gif

Nope. Nor did he report it.

Well.... as much as I disagree with mod/admin activity, gotta follow the standard process before you start going over peoples' heads :)

But then it's fine to go over peoples' heads... heck I just emailed OR's host because I don't like Casper's signature.

Well.... as much as I disagree with mod/admin activity, gotta follow the standard process before you start going over peoples' heads :)

But then it's fine to go over peoples' heads... heck I just emailed OR's host because I don't like Casper's signature.

You're really ghey...............with all due respect

TD, the way I see it is you said something boarish at an inappropriate time. You then said that it's the way you felt and so you're going to voice your opinion. I could respect that, but then you go on a victim crusade where you claim the mods are unfair for reprimanding you. You can't have it both ways. Either you are tough enough to say what you feel and deal with the consequences accordingly or you just don't say anything at all.

Those who have a hard-on for stating their opinion, the balls to say it no matter what, but then get pussy pains when they are confronted have been given too much equipment, and really have only one alternative. To go fuck themselves.

Yeah, I bet Phil will be right on top of that complaint. :lol:

TD, the way I see it is you said something boarish at an inappropriate time. You then said that it's the way you felt and so you're going to voice your opinion. I could respect that, but then you go on a victim crusade where you claim the mods are unfair for reprimanding you. You can't have it both ways. Either you are tough enough to say what you feel and deal with the consequences accordingly or you just don't say anything at all.

Those who have a hard-on for stating their opinion, the balls to say it no matter what, but then get pussy pains when they are confronted have been given too much equipment, and really have only one alternative. To go fuck themselves.

But ID rather fuck you

But ID rather fuck you

Word?

Aight then.

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxY___mqgZw&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube- Eazy-E - I'd Rather Fuck You[/nomedia]