NESBA directors i have a question..

Hoblick

so im trying to sign up for putnam on the 15th, and i finally got a friend committed to go and do his first track day.

so i filll out all his info on there to register an event, and add then event to his cart and now i see there is a $20 late fee??

what the hell?

why is there a late fee, and why doesnt it say anything on the site (that i could find) about within what time frame you have to register for an event before there is a late fee applied.

and can anyone do anything about getting that taken care of for me and him.

i know its only $20 per person for the late fee, but im already paying $20 more per person for not having a nesba membership (not gonna get one till next year, its to late in the season now)

im trying to get my buddy into this with me and you guys are making it hard on me to do so...

or $195 per person i could go to mid O and have less expenses in drive time, gas money, no hotel etc..

what can be done here guys

if spots available, day before.

i dont like the late fee too.sometime you need wait for the weather until last minute,so why pay late fee.they should be happy people book the open spots.

For your exact reason, the fact that you get to wait to the last second. They have to pay way for in advance , thus the sooner you help pay that off the more they are willing to cut a deal. If it is that big of a deal with weather I am willing to wait and pay the addition 15 bucks.

its 2 weeks out..

the only reason i waited was my buddy was unsure about going.. i planned on going for the last month, but he doesnt have a debit card or credit card and i was gonna just pay all at the same time.

he finally brought me money over i go to pay and the price is $20 higher per person.. super gay..

so thus far i havent registered.. im gonna see if they can do anythgin about it

wheres bucky when you need him

Rider's manual:

GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS

15. Participants who register at least 15 days prior to an event will

receive the standard rate for the event. Those registering less than

15 days before an event will pay an extra $20 for late registration.

Event fees vary, depending on the track and course.

:lol:

It's bad marketing/business management. They should offer a "discounted rate" for folks that sign up ahead of time and then bump it to the "standard rate" for those that register within 2 weeks of the track day. That way no one would be pissed off about a "late fee".

This is a whole new level of stupidity.

funny ha ha

it be nice to atleast see somewhere on the site that says there is a fee increase if you register within a certain time frame

Rider's manual:

GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS

15. Participants who register at least 15 days prior to an event will

receive the standard rate for the event. Those registering less than

15 days before an event will pay an extra $20 for late registration.

Event fees vary, depending on the track and course.

where on the site is that located.. got a link?