rider down...

drumbtzz

I live in Bedford, sorry to hear about your friend. What exit was it? I have had a few close calls exiting 271 north at Broadway/ Forbes exit. At this exit ramp, there is a side road that merges into the actual exiting lane of travel. Drivers on the side road always seem distracted as they "merge" instead of "blend" into the exiting lane.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was there when I was over at your place Bad helping....correction teaching.....you and Drum how to replace clutches.

Hey, maybe you two can get together and repair the Turd Launcher for him.

:D

Get well soon mang!

You'd better be from MMI then because those two couldn't pull down a pair of panties if it required ANY kind of mechanical knowledge.

:lol:

:lol: Curtis wasn't over my place that night but if you meant me and drumb than yeaaaa sounds about right

this is a sad day yet another TL down to your friend godspeed and recover fast, we need all the riders we can get/keep on here. as for turning wrenches I rebuild my 98 tl1000s so if you guys need help pm me, lets get his bike fixxed so the minute he is able to ride again, he can just hop on.

Sorry to hear about you getting smacked with a car. Hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back on the road again. Remember, baby steps - one foot goes in front of the other one. :D

Edited by jmwildi

The nice part about injuries is that women can "take advantage of" you now. It's time to make sure that any hot female friends visit you. Blame it on the morphine dude. There's nothing better than those sexy nurse outfits.

Damn, I miss being injured. Fuck that fast healing shit! Too bad my acting wasn't better, I could only act injured for one extra week. It sure was an awesome fucking 5 weeks of "rehabilitation."

Edited by alienpi