Anyone Near Eastlake Wanna Ride Today?

katanafreak

hey all i am looking for someone to show me a few nice roads up here in cleveland area to ride. anyone feel like going out today and riding? i am all outta stuff to do and its pretty nice out. Let me know. text me or pm me. 330-307-8088. i am in eastlake and have no idea where anything is so if your kinda far away gotta gimme an address to meet up with you at so i can mapquest it lol.

if my back decides to quit being an asshole then I plan on riding the metroparks and shit since now it seems as though I'll be gone this weekend

or maybe try and get a tag for one of these games, the VFR hasn't seen action in over 2 weeks

Edited by Bad324

awesome! just let me know. i am all about gettin a tag. just text me 330-307-8088 and let me know if you want a riding partner. i dont know where anything is so i am hoping we can meet up at a place somewhere near eastlake? i will have to google the spot so let me know ahead of time lol =)

you'll probably want to meet in valley view and just poke around that area. when you have more time, join on a ride down SE to hit up some nice roads. the rest of the time, track days track days track days.

the next "big" track day is beaver aug 28th.

That was a fun ride. Nice meeting you guys.

It's always a good time showing what roads we know. There seems to be some good stuff around the Chagrin/Willoughby/Chardon/Kirtland area.

Nice meeting you KatanaFreak and TenTwelve.

102 miles in all when we got done...

That was a fun ride. Nice meeting you guys.

Nice meeting you too. Hopefully we can get out some more for some mid day stuff so we can ride a bit more.

It's always a good time showing what roads we know. There seems to be some good stuff around the Chagrin/Willoughby/Chardon/Kirtland area.

We need to know more roads! Hell...maybe we can talk everyone into the Blue Ridge Parkway sometime for a trip to Deal's Gap! Haha.

Damn... You guys went quite a bit more after I broke off. :)

Damn... You guys went quite a bit more after I broke off. :)

I know ... you missed it, we did the 91 roundabout almost 200 times. The left hand side of our tires are almost gone, and we had to lean to the right all the way home in fear of the "almost gone" tires.

LOL, JK ... we did continue on towards downtown and assaulted some freeway ramps, then headed home.

Shhhh. That's a secret.;)

There's secret roads? Ahhh, the ones that dissapear when you zoom out on the Garmin screen, I get it.

You guys gotta try RT322 East, It's one of the coolest curvey roads ever. I've been keeping it secret until now ... ;)

it was nice meeting you all last night. anytime you guys wanna ride just let me know. the roads were pretty fun, just that some of the best parts of the roads abruptly have a stop light or stop sign right around a blind corner :nono: that kinda sucked. i liked the freeway part, never rode twisties on a freeway lol was pretty fun! definately let me know if you all wanna go out again sometime. im game!