Did You Hear A Lot of This Too?

Looney

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many squids and drunks on Hardley's :nono:

I find it quite disturbing to watch people pound beers all night long then get on their bikes and ride away,

usually without so much as a helmet on. :nono:

I don't go to many QSL bike nights because of that.

Says the guy with the busted Honda. :rolleyes:

:cry: I haz a bad case of da brokes' date=' and a broken bike... FML :broke:

I was referring to not wanting to have the same bike as Swingr, but I'm sure you knew that!

Pretty sure he meant physical mass.

Probably, but it IS Tom, so you never know!

Anyhooooo... IP is awesome. I always buy everything I can from IP. If everyone on this forum would patronize IP' date=' then IP could do more track days, buy another 2-valve Ducati, maybe upgrade his tow vehicle...

Oh... IronPony is a cool place, too. I buy stuff there whenever I'm in town.[/quote']

But, that IP guy is a :snarky:

Edited by jporter12
fix quote tags. DUH!!!

Yeah, alot of bikes that are only ridden to and from bike night. Me and the more evil Sam watched a dude on a Harley as he was getting ready to leave. We started counting how many times he piped it before leaving. Stopped counting at 20 :nono:

Thanks for riding down, Sam(Evil Sam and Fonz too :D).

I agree. Please don't ever lump me in with those HD guys. :cool:

The guys that really kill me are the ones that say "my bike has never been wet" WTF? I don't even bother to wash my bike anymore because I know I'm getting rained on half the time I ride. As long as I can see well, I'm riding.

I bet my HD that I've had 4 months has more miles on it than half the bikes there. :nono:

Thanks for riding down, Sam(Evil Sam and Fonz too :D).

I agree. Please don't ever lump me in with those HD guys. :cool:

The guys that really kill me are the ones that say "my bike has never been wet" WTF? I don't even bother to wash my bike anymore because I know I'm getting rained on half the time I ride. As long as I can see well, I'm riding.

Let's not get started talking about rain. :nono:

I bet my HD that I've had 4 months has more miles on it than half the bikes there. :nono:

Troof!

Cant make them all bro but wasn't about to miss last night. And I'm sure you know that I wasn't lumping you in with the posers. To be fair, there were a shit ton of guys on sportbikes that were just as bad.

No worries, I know you weren't talking about me, I just meant that to the Harley haters in general and that I'm not just not the typical bike night cruiser guy.

And seriously, never ride with me if you want to stay dry. I give up even trying anymore. I've ridden through tornadoes(near one in Texas, sitting on the highway with a local watching it pass, he''s calm as can be and tells me I'm lucky I stopped), thunderstorms, flash floods, sprinkles, downpours, windstorms, rain that feels good, rain that split open my lips, almost went in to the hurricane that hit the gulf this year, glad I checked the weather first.

Bad weather tracks me down and punishes me. It just makes the fair weather rides that much sweeter.

That's because you keep pissing off the Motorcycle Gods with your cruiser purchasing. Buy a damn sport bike so we can finally have some riding weather besides "Rain" and "95 Fucking Degrees"!! :nono:

:asshat: I was looking for the Fuck you smiley, but this one made me laugh. It suits you as well. :D

I was real close to buying a Streetfighter instead of the HD. I didn't want you down here all the time jizzing all over it though.

:asshat: I was looking for the Fuck you smiley, but this one made me laugh. It suits you as well. :D

I was real close to buying a Streetfighter instead of the HD. I didn't want you down here all the time jizzing all over it though.

The price some will pay to keep Pauly away! :lol:

Gawd I hope so. It was almost as bad as the Sumo's :nono:
I assume you're talking about mine, you're really not gonna like the new one then. :)
You know' date=' even my wife has a faster bike than you now! :D[/quote'] Ya but, well nevermind.
We can be in Deals Gap in 6 hours and beat the rain :D

I'll be there Oct 1st-3rd

Actually, from what I remember from last year, the drama was 90% of the bikes starting up and leaving as soon as the drawing was done. And the resulting wrecks, traffic jams, confusion, etc...

Guessing 90% of the bike riders are amateurs, and best to stay out of their way.

Drunken amateurs.

The price some will pay to keep Pauly away! :lol:

It wasnt cheap getting his food poisoned. :D

The "Lube Guy" couldn't read the name at first, then......It's[insert name here]...who won a bike already from them.

The thing that got most people is there were no rules against winning twice, and what are the odds of 1 guy winning again in 23 chances?

I thought it seemed funny myself the way it played out.

It's kinda like I told you when you came over to say "hey".... You could hear Rich plain as day from 3 counties over.... But somehow we missed when he/they announced the name, & the next thing we knew, they were playing music again & the mass exodus began. I think I even asked you who'd won it, 'cause as loud as Rich'd been.... We didn't hear who he announced as the winner :dunno:

Actually, from what I remember from last year, the drama was 90% of the bikes starting up and leaving as soon as the drawing was done. And the resulting wrecks, traffic jams, confusion, etc...

Didn't see any wrecks, etc.... But yeah.... Place cleaned OUT immediately after

Too many squids and drunks on Hardley's :nono:

We couldn't believe how the beer garden was the only place still full, & most of the bikes left at the end were HD's

Cant make them all bro but wasn't about to miss last night.

You weren't?? :p

We can be in Deals Gap in 6 hours and beat the rain :D

And if we head straight west... :lol:

lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie