Screw Honda Northwest!!!

Putty

I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.

• Yes. I will support them
    • No. I will NOT support them
    • I will NOT shop at HNW, but not exclusivley because of this thread
    • This thread does not change my prior opinion about HNW

Holy shite, I waisted 30-40 minutes of my life and I'm still debating if I need to write something.

The truth is:

1. Putty needs to flame away and who are we to rain on his parade? For him, it's about principle, not $10. if it's about the $10, still, don't rain on his parade. If you were in his shoes, you would do the same thing. That means: FUCK OFF!

2. Even something appears to be 'free', NO, nothing is free, even sex is not free. ask your g/f or wife!

3. This is my promise: (if there's an opportunity) I WILL buy lunch/beer for the moderator because he pays for this running site b/c nothing is free, right?

4. However, we at discount tires, do our community free service: free flat repair (if it's repairable). Do you know how many customers come back to buy tires from us? That's why we are the largest. At the end, no, it's not free because customers indirectly, pay for the service from buying tires.

5. I learn from the past, "don't flame away in this site because you will be shot down!". But, did I just flame away? he he he.

Which discount tires do you work for? I need new tires.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which discount tires do you work for? I need new tires.

Sawmill. Find me, the only Asian guy there. LOL. I'm pretty sure that OH riders can open up an account there so the members can get hefty discounts on car/truck tires. Recommendation: Yokohama tires...our best (best value) selling tires and we stock a lot of them. Read the reviews!

Since we don't sell motorcycle tires anymore, I found out how much we, the company, paid on wholesale cost. Dya know how piss off I was when I found out how much Michelin/Pirelli motorcycle tires? We pay only $60-100 (price fluctuation either race or street tires) depending on stock and season we're in. To whomever going to ask me "can I buy motorcycle tires from you?" Answer: No. If you're going to ask me again, I'll ask you: what part of NO that you don't understand? So, don't ask me! For myself, I gotta pull a lot of strings to get my Corsa III.