Screw Honda Northwest!!!

Putty

I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.

• Yes. I will support them
    • No. I will NOT support them
    • I will NOT shop at HNW, but not exclusivley because of this thread
    • This thread does not change my prior opinion about HNW

That explains why he asked if I had cash on me...Tossing him a few dollars for doing me a favor is understood....i'm sure the $10 he wanted for lunch is a they stay in business. He should have approached it that way..

You approached them? You shouldn't exspected free anything.No where in town can you walk in a shop and get something free.And your telling everyone they suk? I really think KARMA has something to do w/ this.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You approached them? You shouldn't exspected free anything.No where in town can you walk in a shop and get something free.And your telling everyone they suk? I really think KARMA has something to do w/ this.

Post #34

Fuck Honda Northwest. I've NEVER had a good experience there. Plus I have heard that they do shit like this to other people. It doesn't surprise me that they did this to you.

I won't ever buy a bike from them because on the few occassions I went into their store, I waited and waited and waited without any acknowledging my presence. Because of my experiences, coupled with the multiple stories I have heard, in addition to this one, I will never go into their store again... For anything.

I understand its $10 but that's SOOO not the point. They saw a guy who had a problem and they thought they could take him for $10. Its NOT the same as buying milk from a grocery store. That's retarded. First, its a service, not a product. It's not like Putty went into the store and asked for a free item or bolt.

But don't get me wrong... Businesses have every right to charge people for such services. They have every right to try and screw people who are in need of service for as much money as they can. But, Putty has every right to tell them to FUCK OFF. And we (I) have every right to not purchase anything from them because of their willingness to take as much from their customers as possible.

Putty you really got them this time ....now cleaner hates them,You must have super powers. :eek: come on Did you guess what I was going to say next hahahahaha thats funny ....

To each his own ..You know what they say you get what you pay for.:postcop:

Putty = Post # 51 Why would you be crying if you didn't exspect to pay?

I asked tom and everyone about all the bitches They never heard any of this ....you guys should go in there and tell them maybe they will give you some free stuff so you will come back and buy stuff.

I doubt I'd ever buy anything from Honda Northwest. Mainly because I'm not a huge Honda fan, and I live like 3 hrs from the place :D

10 bucks to take out 2 bolts? it's 10 bucks. I spend more than that at the bar, and I'm willing to bet you do to. Or do you expect to drink for free too? brakes save your life, any money spent on them is money well spent.

I just can't believe someone is making this big of a deal over 10 lousy dollars. not to mention the gas money to drive to the place, since it's obviously farther, then go back to the place that did it for free, If you've bought a few new bikes off of me, and I remembered you from it, yeah I probably would have done it for free, but if a joe nobody walks in wanting 2 bolts out, I think 10 bucks is more than fair.

Not to mention who's to say if it did indeed take them 2 min they wouldn't have said "don't worry about it, get the hell out of here" when they were done anyways? I know loads of people in the car biz up here, and NEVER have I expected anything for free, even off of people I've known for ever, I wouldn't even expect something free from a fellow Knight. But there have been hundreds of times when I'm told it will be 10 dollars, or whatever and I walk out of the place with it at no charge. Happens to me alot a junkyards.

Don't ever expect anything for free, and you just may get it.

I doubt I'd ever buy anything from Honda Northwest. Mainly because I'm not a huge Honda fan, and I live like 3 hrs from the place :D

10 bucks to take out 2 bolts? it's 10 bucks. I spend more than that at the bar, and I'm willing to bet you do to. Or do you expect to drink for free too? brakes save your life, any money spent on them is money well spent.

I just can't believe someone is making this big of a deal over 10 lousy dollars. not to mention the gas money to drive to the place, since it's obviously farther, then go back to the place that did it for free, If you've bought a few new bikes off of me, and I remembered you from it, yeah I probably would have done it for free, but if a joe nobody walks in wanting 2 bolts out, I think 10 bucks is more than fair.

Not to mention who's to say if it did indeed take them 2 min they wouldn't have said "don't worry about it, get the hell out of here" when they were done anyways? I know loads of people in the car biz up here, and NEVER have I expected anything for free, even off of people I've known for ever, I wouldn't even expect something free from a fellow Knight. But there have been hundreds of times when I'm told it will be 10 dollars, or whatever and I walk out of the place with it at no charge. Happens to me alot a junkyards.

Don't ever expect anything for free, and you just may get it.

+1

yes, the poll makes sense and I was first to vote

FIRST!

Wasn't it you that was having battery issues or some shit with your bike a 7-11 one night...? Maybe you should have gotten charged for the time used by the people that helped.....My time is money. Vote noted.

I'm still not happy with the poll. It lacks my choice. My mostest correct answer is "I will not shop at HNW, but not exclusivley because of this thread."

I think everyone can find a choice that works now... I dont get paid to think tho :dunno:

ouch

WTH does "Karma" have to do with this. That when you do something bad to someone/thing and later something bad happens to you. Karma will show itself when one person reading this thread tells them to F OFF!

WTH does "Karma" have to do with this. That when you do something bad to someone/thing and later something bad happens to you. Karma will show itself when one person reading this thread tells them to F OFF!

I think they told you to fuk off. right ? I'm not trying to upset you this much but, Your web atitude isn't all that great,And I don't think you would really say this shit to the guys at HNW.You seemed like a cool cat.I can say, you would be better off not going to HNW ...Stress isn't good for you or anybody.. Plus you said bolts could eat shit."ouch" I don't think he would like that.He is a really cool and does good work.And the krama thing,Thats because the way you treat ppl sometimes ....I would guess you have stuff happen to you like this all the time?

On another note Was that your first time there? 1st impresions are lasting. You will never like the place if thats the case<<<<rappnSorry

relax you can always go to hinds ....ask your boy tom about hinds he sounds like you ...and he worked for some time....and went back to HNW so he could make some $$$ .Its all good .

Wasn't it you that was having battery issues or some shit with your bike a 7-11 one night...? Maybe you should have gotten charged for the time used by the people that helped.....My time is money. Vote noted.

yes, that was me.

if I had taken my bike to a shop and asked them to test my battery, and they said it would be $10 min charge, I would have the same feelings you did/do.

I think the reason this scenario is so polarizing is that we (readers) are concluding you were expecting the HNW shop to help you for free.

Is that a correct assumption? you wanted them to do it no charge?

1. I go in there all the time....I am good friends with Tom from his Hinds days and friends with Mike from his Classic Cycles days. I also get all my Wayne passes to ride dirt there...I work close...Iron Pony for that now.

2. MS did it for free cause they are not the business of ripping people off. $10 to remove screws is a ripoff and I dont care who you are.

3. Yes, I am upset...I handed him a wheel and it would have taken literally two minutes to use a stronger impact wrench to remove them.

The shop is shit...Never going back and never telling anyone they even exist. PISS OFF HONDA NORTHWEST

sorry, just re-read page 1...

so in your opinion, the problem is the $10 price you were quoted?

if that's truly the heart of the issue, what's a fair price in your opinion?