Screw Honda Northwest!!!

Putty

I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.

• Yes. I will support them
    • No. I will NOT support them
    • I will NOT shop at HNW, but not exclusivley because of this thread
    • This thread does not change my prior opinion about HNW

How did hinds find out that MS sent putty a gift card?:dunno:

I'm calling bullshit on this 1 ...sorrry

What the HELL are you talking about...? MS sent several of us some sort of giftcard in the mail....Hinds sent one in the mail just before XMAS....You want a picture of it..

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ,Just think its funny you did the same shit to hinds "never going back" but it sounds like you had a change of heart. And so did they,They sent you a gift card!!

First, you should only discuss things you know about. Jeff and I about fought one day due to matters YOU know nothing about.

I got a hinds one too just a couple of days ago.

bullshit bullshit bullshit......I made the GCs up to post in this thread.

I'm glad you guys work it out but some ppl behind your back dissagree ,thats all I'm going to say...I don't want to no any more than that the shit that was said was bad. Just so you no the info was given to me I didn't ask.

I knew the GC's was bullshit...

I'm glad you guys work it out but some ppl behind your back dissagree ,thats all I'm going to say...I don't want to no any more than that the shit that was said was bad. Just so you no the info was given to me I didn't ask.

I am not going to discuss my former Hinds issues with you..Thanks for calling up there and scratching old wounds...good man!

Of course you did.

Sorry but thats old news ....really I called no one. A lot of ppl no about it. I don't care I am not a fan anyway.I just hate to see you unhappy w/ HNW they really do have a good shop thats all.HNW is not going to treat you anything like hinds did.IMO

Exactly it's old news, which has nothing to do with this thread in any way, shape, or form. I don't know you to be a fan of yours, but if stirring up old, need to be forgotten news is what you're in the business doing...good for me I don't. I formed my opinion of the shop which does not affect you in anyway, but thanks for looking out for my best interest.

I disagree.....for instance all the bike nights and Quaker...places that give away free shit all the time...It's used to attract customers back to the establishment..Usually the shit given away is stuff given to them by vendors or stuff they want rid of, that's meaningless, yet means a lot to you or me and would make me say "Lizards shop is pretty cool...look what they gave me, just for going there...." I'd give my money to your shop on the mere fact of minor things...Hell Hinds sent a $25 gift card to me the other day just because...MS sent one, too....That's how you get good word of mouth support..simple things..IMO

Actually, what most the stuff they give away for free comes from vendors or distributors. It's free to them so, it's free to customers. Anything that is auctioned or used as giveaways that the shop supplies is usually written off and done that way. Completely different than if you walked into the shop and tried to get a set of tires for free or a T-shirt for free w/o a purchase...

We're talking a service here - not a handout or promo item. Two completely different things.

What part of I go there HNW all the time to buy little things did you not catch? I frequent that shop all summer long. I stop in to BS with Mike or Tom or buy little things here and there, so it was not like I walked in the place for the first time. The $10 had nothing to do with the fact the screw could have broken or snapped blah blah and you know that. Bolts was hungry, it was lunch time, he wanted to do it real fast and have me pay for his lunch.....which would have been fine if he said...."I can do it really fast for a few bucks"....People on here know....if someone helps me out, I have no regrets paying for the time they used on my crap.

Again, why didn't you go directly to Mike or Tom to begin with? Why did you go to the service department that you apparently rarely visit and shoot the shit with and have them do the job?

When I go into a shop for something, I go to the guy I know first. I don't go to service and say I know Tom or whomever. I go to Tom and ask if he can help me out. If willing, he'd most likely walk back with me and do the talking and BAMO!! Free removal of bolts...

But hey, let's say Fuck off to HNW cause you didn't go through the proper channels... You were expecting free because you know Mike and Tom. Not because you've spent a lot of money there and such. Little things here and there aren't a bike and thousands of dollars in service....

Actually, what most the stuff they give away for free comes from vendors or distributors. It's free to them so, it's free to customers. Anything that is auctioned or used as giveaways that the shop supplies is usually written off and done that way. Completely different than if you walked into the shop and tried to get a set of tires for free or a T-shirt for free w/o a purchase...

We're talking a service here - not a handout or promo item. Two completely different things.

Did I not say the say exact thing you did or am I the only one that can read it.....:dunno:

I disagree.....for instance all the bike nights and Quaker...places that give away free shit all the time...It's used to attract customers back to the establishment..Usually the shit given away is stuff given to them by vendors or stuff they want rid of, that's meaningless, yet means a lot to you or me and would make me say "Lizards shop is pretty cool...look what they gave me, just for going there...." I'd give my money to your shop on the mere fact of minor things...Hell Hinds sent a $25 gift card to me the other day just because...MS sent one, too....That's how you get good word of mouth support..simple things..IMO

Again, why didn't you go directly to Mike or Tom to begin with? Why did you go to the service department that you apparently rarely visit and shoot the shit with and have them do the job?

When I go into a shop for something, I go to the guy I know first. I don't go to service and say I know Tom or whomever. I go to Tom and ask if he can help me out. If willing, he'd most likely walk back with me and do the talking and BAMO!! Free removal of bolts...

But hey, let's say Fuck off to HNW cause you didn't go through the proper channels... You were expecting free because you know Mike and Tom. Not because you've spent a lot of money there and such. Little things here and there aren't a bike and thousands of dollars in service....

Did you read where I said they were with people. I spoke to Mike for a second and moved on for him being busy. Tom was on the phone.

But hey, let's say Fuck off to HNW

Now you're talking....Fuck off to HNW

Did you read where I said they were with people. I spoke to Mike for a second and moved on for him being busy. Tom was on the phone.

How long does it take? I mean, if you were expecting a free job, wasn't it worth waiting a whole 15 minutes to get them to help ya out?

Again, I am with Satan on this. No matter what excuse or scenerio you are painting, you didn't get fucked. You THINK you did, but you didn't go through any channels to have it set-up.

You actaully might as well have walked into a shop in Mexico and asked for the same thing. If you have contacts, use them. Otherwise, you can't be pissed if you are treated like any other average guy. Knowing someone always helps no matter what you want/need. I can get Chrome a better deal on SHIFT street product than he can get at a dealership even if he was banging the owner. Why? Because he knows me. Now, if he goes to the dealer and gets a price higher than I could get him or he could have gotten it free vs. paying, did he get fucked? No. He didn't come and ask his contact first.

Did I not say the say exact thing you did or am I the only one that can read it.....:dunno:

you did, but you don't understand it isn't the same thing. Promo items are not a service. If HNW would have done it free because Motion Pro was paying for it, sure. But, it was on HNW's tech's time. His time is money. Flat rate is how they are paid. His flat rate for that job was about $10 which is a lunch at Applebee's for Christsake...

The bottom line here is I SAID fuck HNW.....You like them, shop there, work there, live there for all I care. I don't, I won't, and will tell everyone that ever inquires about them to think again. That's my prerogative and does not need to be liked by you, Satan, or anyone else on this board for "Christsake", as you put it. I've discussed this enough...Neither of us feel differently.....however, I am moving on.

Good weekend, Fellas!!

Putty Out!