How many of you rode to work today?

SpeedTriple44444

Did you ride to work today  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ride to work today

• yes
    • no

Only day this week I didn't ride, 50 mile commute, rain, wind and stayed up way too late playing video games..cage it is.

Been there before... sometimes it's just easier and safer.

50 miles is a hell of a commute! I've got 32 in the morning, that somehow turns into closer to 50 on the way home... I'm sure you know how that is.

• 2 weeks later...
So, the V-strom is out in the parking lot at work getting power washed right now. I hope this eases up before it's time to leave!

How many of you rode in today?

I only live about 1.5 miles from work, and no way my Speedy is sitting out in the rain! There is a VStar in the parking lot, but that guy sold his truck and that's all he has to ride until he finds something new.

I skipped today for a few reasons. Have to turn in a rental car in on the way home from work. Had to put my kid on the school bus so I only had 25 mins to get to work and I can only get that that quickly on 270 which I don't like to ride on.

Also, because it was raining pretty heavily when it was time to set off. I need more time/experience riding in the rain at a lesiurely pace before I will feel confident trying to make good time when I'm in a rush.

Edited by Scruit

I only live about 1.5 miles from work, and no way my Speedy is sitting out in the rain! There is a VStar in the parking lot, but that guy sold his truck and that's all he has to ride until he finds something new.

Hope he finds something new before it starts to snow. I don't mind the rain so much, as long as I'm not in a rush. Snow and ice = no thanks. Unless I'm riding a trike or a Can-Am or something that won't tip over when you hit the slick stuff.