What's to your left?

Goldie

Couch cushions

Pillows

Pocket knife

Laptop computer

Depending on type of zombie (slow or fast) two similar strategies emerge.

With a slow moving zombie:

a sweep of the legs should take the zombie down, using the pillow as an absorbent material to prevent infection, I stab it about the head and neck repeatedly with the pocket knife until sufficient head trauma has occurred

Fast mover:

Throw one or two pillows to briefly disorient zombie, use a couch cushion as a make shift shield/ tangle, back them against the wall, and use a swift stab through the eye socket or up through the open, gaping maw of the zombie to bring about it's swift (and final) death.

metal H20 bottle, desk phone, lots of pens, keyboard, mouse, 2 monitors, desk, chair, cabinet, windex, coffee mug, lots of cables, high voltage power cable, and papers

I'm in a locked room though with few windows, and I wonder if they could find me under the datacenter floor and if the cold AC would slow them down.

Edited by cattmouch33

I have a wall with a cork board message holder and half cup of room temp coffee. I could pull some of the thumb tacks of the cork board and put them on the ground for the zombies to walk on. Then i could throw the coffee mug at the lead zombie, after that, i am out of options.

On desk:

Top Gear mag someone left at my desk

SolidWorks install DVD's

various e-mails printed for easier reading

Crystal brand glass cleaner

left speaker

pen

Further left:

Empty popcorn tin (vendor Christmas swag I swiped (when full) from someone)

tiny space heater I "borrowed" when someone changed cubes 3 or 4 years ago

various boxes of software

box of old DLT tapes

guess I'll spray glass cleaner in their eyes, retreat a step, and then throw tapes at them and attempt to use old CD's as IT ninja stars...

I have a wall with a cork board message holder and half cup of room temp coffee. I could pull some of the thumb tacks of the cork board and put them on the ground for the zombies to walk on. Then i could throw the coffee mug at the lead zombie, after that, i am out of options.

What no vrtex360 helmets??? That would be the best, put virtual reality goggles on em and then they would be confused and think they were on a skyscraper and wouldn't want to fall off the edges.

^That makes no sense to anyone but those of us that work here at Lincoln Automation.^

Desk stuff and a box to my left, I'm screwed.

Sleeping yellow lab pup. I'm screwed. Oh, and a webkinz

Keep throwing fad collectibles at them. Eventually one zombie will really get into collecting webkinz or something else. At that point; the other zombies, smelling weakness, will turn on the collector zombie.

At which point you run away, leaving a trail of pop culture collectibles to slow their chase.