Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

Thanks to DTC/ORDN folks for a good time. It was good to see a lot of you again away from all the trolling I do on the interwebs.

Special thanks to r1crusher for twisting my arm to get me out of the house and the ride to the show and Buddy's, plus Uncle Punk for the ride home.

First I'd like to say it was awesome meeting a ton of people I haven't before and making it seem like I had known you guys forever

Second I want to say I hate you all for making it quite difficult for me to leave then feeling guilty as shit about it at the bars I was then at

Third I want to thank the people who were confused when they realized I'm not actually Mexican and the select few who thought I looked like Ronnie from Jersey shore.

Fourth did I mention i hate you guys for making me feel guilty for leaving? My night went as planned however so that made me feel less bad. As well as the fact I didn't know any of you existed while I was at the strip club or while commencing the act which was the reason for leaving.

Fifth, im sure ill see you bitches soon

It was great to be able to put some faces to names and always great to see some faces again.. The party was epic.. Coming down for breakfast at the Quality Inn and seeing the "morning after" was a great experience too..

Can't wait to see you all again.

I r eating chess-it's at hotel

R those the same ones I was art grubbin' on later watching the South Park movie?? :D

She said you guys talk about your genitals too much.

This coming from the girl who was one thin layer of gaberdeen away from showing me her ta'ta's in front of everybody' date=' just to prove she really wasn't wearing a bra?? :lol:

It was great to be able to put some faces to names and always great to see some faces again..

Not to be a dick... But refresh my memory which of the guys you were that I introduced myself to

The party was epic.. Coming down for breakfast at the Quality Inn and seeing the "morning after" was a great experience too..

Did anybody get this year's obligatory "morning after" shot of my little asian boytoy?? evilgrin.gif

Things I learned:

1. I'll always have some asshat order me a pink drink.

Remember to properly extend your pinky from now on

2. Jinu says hurtful things when he's drunk.

:dunno: He was whispering sweet nothings to me when we got back to the room last night

3. Genxflygirl thinks it's perfectly acceptable to slap people in the face.

:dunno: She just tweeked my nipples

4. I was told that I should have a Twitter Fan Page so mhallam could join it.

Which one was mhallam again? Things were getting a little "blurry" by that time of the evenings festivities! :D

5. You all dress like heathens when you're in public. That is shameful.

We can't all dress like Oxford snobs like you... Mr. tweed overcoat w/ irish cap :lol: