The wave while riding... HD riders - take a peek!

Moto-Brian

I was on the highway once, and had passed a cop, so when I saw the harley guy going down the opposite direction, I did the head pat thing to warn him. but he thought I was pointing to my helmet, because he wasn't wearing one, and he flicked me off. jackass. Hope he got a ticket.

• Upvote 1

I have stopped waving all together its played out. I just want to ride. Its not a brotherhood of riders. I do not know you nor will I ever actually remember you once you pass. I could also care less if you wear gear, helmet, reflective tape, look like a pirate, look like a power ranger, rev the piss out of your poorly tuned straight pipe V-Twin. If you want to pull up along side at a stop light go right ahead. Just don't look at me. I just want to ride and not worry about how you feel when I don't wave back. Why are we waving anyway? Your probably just and idiot in real life like most people anyway. Next you will want me to say hi to people I don't know, hold a door open for you and your idiot kids, give you directions when you are lost, or pull over when you break down and help you out. I am listening to classic rock on my ITouch and just don't have the time to bother with others. Have a Nice Day!

That's a great outlook. :rolleyes:

If that's how you truly feel why join a online community of riders?

Edited by baggyp

I especially wave to scooters. I get all "Yea.. a scooter!!" inside my helmet as I'm waving. If you don't wave to scooters' date=' you have a tiny penis.. if you have one, at all.[/quote']

I wave at scooters! If they have the balls to put 125cc of fury on 10 inch tires and run down the road they have my respect.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I especially wave to scooters. I get all "Yea.. a scooter!!" inside my helmet as I'm waving. If you don't wave to scooters' date=' you have a tiny penis.. if you have one, at all.[/quote']

Putting a scooter on the same level as a motorcycle is the same as putting a golfcart on the same level as an SUV.

Putting a scooter on the same level as a motorcycle is the same as putting a golfcart on the same level as an SUV.

I disagree. You can't get hammered at 7 a.m. and ride around with 3 buddies on the scooter.

Seriously though, you can get hurt just as bad on a scooter as a full size bike. You run the same risk, but look silly while doing so.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

This isn't what you'd call exactly, spot-on topic, but someone I know has a recumbent bicycle-- the on your back, legs-in-front kind. He's got a fairing on it that forms an aero wedge so only his head and the bottoms of the wheels are directly visible. He says when he's out on the road he gets a fair number of bikers giving him the wave. He doesn't know anything about motorcycles so he didn't understand what was going on for a while. 'Why are all these bikers waving at me?'

He doesn't really know the difference between Harleys and other kinds of motorcycles, so no help there.

Find the gnarliest road you can and bring that RVT or that 10R. I'll wait for you at the end of the line and let you buy me a victory beer when I'm finished handing you your ass on my scooter.

If you feel you must challenge me to prove your manhood because I dislike your nerd mobile. Alright challenge accepted.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/az_us191.html

http://excessivelocity.blogspot.com/2009/05/arizona-191-old-666-devils-highway.html

This road is only about two hours from where I live just let me know when you wanna go for a ride. Just don't run yourself off of the edge of one of the cliffs. I'd hate for you to be known as the guy that went down trying to prove to the world scooters are cool.

If you feel you must challenge me to prove your manhood because I dislike your nerd mobile. Alright challenge accepted.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/az_us191.html

http://excessivelocity.blogspot.com/2009/05/arizona-191-old-666-devils-highway.html

This road is only about two hours from where I live just let me know when you wanna go for a ride. Just don't run yourself off of the edge of one of the cliffs. I'd hate for you to be known as the guy that went down trying to prove to the world scooters are cool.

O hai guyz I haz the zx1000000r. Look at how cool I am yea....

You have the same mentality of a Harley rider. Same doucher different bike

• Downvote 1

I have stopped waving all together its played out. I just want to ride. Its not a brotherhood of riders. I do not know you nor will I ever actually remember you once you pass. I could also care less if you wear gear, helmet, reflective tape, look like a pirate, look like a power ranger, rev the piss out of your poorly tuned straight pipe V-Twin. If you want to pull up along side at a stop light go right ahead. Just don't look at me. I just want to ride and not worry about how you feel when I don't wave back. Why are we waving anyway? !

+1

If I wanted to wave all damned day, I'd buy a boat.

O hai guyz I haz the zx1000000r. Look at how cool I am yea....

You have the same mentality of a Harley rider. Same doucher different bike

No I wave a motorcycle riders not scooters. All I've said was I don't wave to people who ride scooters on purpose. You got all pissy about it and started with saying fuck you to me, seems like your the doucher. You sound a little jealous to me.

If your so hi and mighty and wave at all riders how often do you wave at people on pedal bikes?

I'm not defending my manhood. I'm going to defend the honor of my scooter. Your 'scary' road isn't that impressive. Besides' date=' you can't ride that road and win. "No service for 93 miles" means your shit runs out of fuel and I just turtle on past while I don't wave at you.[/quote']

So you go from ill show you how badass I am to well I don't need to back up what I said before because you'll run outta gas. OK.