Coshocton Cage Ride?

RSVDon

I think there's about 5 GTO guys interested. It'll probably be pretty cold then so riding seems lame, lol. I could easily see an early morning caravan of cars from Dayton to C-town picking up Cbus on the way.

The only thing is, I can't lead in Coshocton as I don't know the roads nearly enough. The only way this would kick off is with Uncle or one of the locals leading (kawi kid, I know you seemed interested in this).

Just need to know if anyone would be willing to up there. If so, I'll start making arrangements for the southern folks.

Nick, you ever ridden in a new one? I'll have to take you for a ride some time.

If I have my new car by then, it'll be the new car going. Otherwise, it'll be the Camry. You all will laugh until I lose you. :D

what's the new car? allow us to live vicariously through you since I'm being good and not buying a new car even though mine is soooooooo old

I've never been through this elusive Coshocton, and I don't know if my Z can keep up with the GTOs. On the other hand I don't have anything else to do that weekend.

If you're a decent driver, the Z will be walking circles around a GTO. Backroads running in a car is more about corner speed and agility than horsepower.

So far though, no one has offered a tour. This may not happen?