Somthing brought a tear to my eye today.

MidgetTodd

Something near and dear to me has made me shed a tear today. Pancakes, yes I said PANCAKES what?? IHOP is now open in Pickerington, I no longer have to drive to Lancaster, Chillicothie or Canton to feed my cake addiction.

I now ask this of my OR peeps....... when is our first monthly IHOP breakfast meet&greet going to take place????????

• Upvote 1

been open for a little while now. and there is a denny's at st rt 158 too!
Denny's is more like a weed addiction, Ihop is like a crack addiction.
I figured it was the mace in your eyes from the last time you tried to have sex that was causing the tears. :)

No, I have mastered the dosage amounts of the GHB.

Ditto! Never been to one

IHOP is ok, I prefer Dennys! I was glad to see they got them in the

Flyin J truck stops now, before the closest one to Cbus was East of Zanesville,

now I can get my Dennys fix in Sunbury or on 70 @ 158. :)

:whendoweeat::lets-eat::bbq::bunnypancake:

if you want to go you better go EARLY, especially if its on a weekend. i was out there last week and it was a fucking madhouse. hour and a half wait. turned around, came back home and walked over to the german village coffee shop. delicious.

I used to eat at the IHOP on OSU campus every Saturday and/or Sunday morning. Too bad it's gone. Next best thing around here is Tee Jaye's Country Place. Make a big reservation, and we'll take IHOP over for a few hours. What the heck, there used to be Denny's all over town. All gone...

Edited by ReconRat

I've never patronized an ihop' date=' before. Are they haz good pancakes?[/quote']Yes, awesome cakes plus pork n eggs. All the nay sayers are skinny people..... Never trust a skinny persons opinion on food, they don't eat enough.
Pick a date :) I could go for some pancakes :)
I pick you as my date :) .

Kim and I are down for it whenever you an hungry Howie want to. I'm Ben and Carebear will meet us there too seein as how it's almost walking distance for them.