Well FML....(My bike I mean)

Jst2fst

Let's start off by saying yesterday I ran out of fuel on the way to the gas station and I had to push it about 500ft not a big deal. Once I got fuel the thing would not start so I had it jumped stood their about twenty minutes trying to get it to turn over. Finally I was heading to class and was pulling onto the road to park and the bike cuts out on me. Said f-it and ran to class two blocks away. While in my haste I as in idiot left the keys in the ignition still. Hi-tailed it out of class to find them still in the ignition. Also come to find out that my rear brake reservoir kinda exploded and fluid went everywhere. Now I know why I my back end slid out a bit because it was covered in break fluid. Here comes the kicker my bike's been running pretty good for the past two weeks.

I'm riding it and I'm getting shocked as in I can actually see electricity arching across the left and right hand grips:wtf:. As well my neutral switch would not disengage when I hit the shifter it felt like nothing was there. The bike kept backfiring and I could feel the backfire pressure coming up through the carbs and here it snap, crackle and pop. Needless to say that the bike has been scrapped until I can figure out where the short is and why its backfiring. All of this happened once I ran out of fuel Its puzzling to me and I don't have a clue as to why. I'm gonna try and take a look at the electrical sometime today. As for now I'm on four wheels:nono: :cry:.

Edited by Jst2fst
Grammer Errors

Hey' date=' nobody's perfect. I'm for sure as hell not. Also I know I've asked a lot from the Ohio Riders in getting my bike to run. You know you spelled "rong" wrong. [url']http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wrong .What's you're point suppose to be? I got her running with the help otherwise she would still be sitting in the garage and I'm grateful for the help. Come on I'm game for this I'm use to dealing with difficult people....

how have you not blown that POS up yet?

Last night it sounded like it wanted to blow up but I'm just good at keeping things from blowing up I guess. With the way it was working it might of well blown up.

:wtf::nono:

It was spelled wrong on purpose to make a point

I say scrap it' date=' get something newer[/quote']

I am just not yet, I'm trying to buy a GSX-R750 or 1000 next spring. bought this bike as a started bike did not want to buy something new and tear it up. I'm gonna get some flack for wanting to get a 1000 but its just a suggestion.