um wtf? ok who did it??

kawi kid

I think it is funny how everyone blew this thing up. You guys need to lay off the weed and lay off the conspiracy theories...

Vapor trail off a flight out of Hawaii... They have an image from a different angle and has the same trail... Coming at the camera and thus looks like it is climbing straight up...

You guys...:nono::D

I think it is funny how everyone blew this thing up. You guys need to lay off the weed and lay off the conspiracy theories...

Vapor trail off a flight out of Hawaii... They have an image from a different angle and has the same trail... Coming at the camera and thus looks like it is climbing straight up...

This is OR.n

You were expecting ??? :)

It was US Airways flight 808

legit? I dunno...

http://blog.bahneman.com/content/it-was-us-airways-flight-808

Yeah sure, an airliner on it's regular route...

Right through a restricted weapons zone for that day?

The FAA notice is no joke. That area was closed.

I think it's funny how you immediately believe what some random dude posted on his blog. The US military officially says they don't know what it was. You think if it was just an airplane, the military wouldn't know? And also, unless flight 808 has stealth capabilities, that can't be it. Remember, radar didn't pick anything up. :lol:

That too. Between you and Lizard, I'm pretty sure you have a bit more experience in this field. :lol:

I think it's funny how you immediately believe what some random dude posted on his blog. The US military officially says they don't know what it was. You think if it was just an airplane, the military wouldn't know? And also, unless flight 808 has stealth capabilities, that can't be it. Remember, radar didn't pick anything up. :lol:

That too. Between you and Lizard, I'm pretty sure you have a bit more experience in this field. :lol:

:nono::feedtrolls:

...And also, unless flight 808 has stealth capabilities, that can't be it. Remember, radar didn't pick anything up...

I caught that too, and then forgot about it. But that is correct.

There is so much false information on this event, that it's hard to see what actually happened. Somehow I think we're being directed away from the news that nothing was on radar. That seems to be important. Funny how people didn't buy the original UFO story.

NORAD alerts are generated from heat signatures of a launch, not radar. The flame of the rocket exhaust can clearly be seen in the original news video. By now, I wouldn't even doubt if that original video had been edited and changed.

So in all probability, we're not being told the truth from several different sources. And never will be.

At this point, I'm not even sure if the fire on the cruise ship was an accident. Although it probably was, and was quickly taken advantage of. The USS Reagan aircraft carrier "on exercises", couldn't be involved because it was busy rescuing the cruise ship, right?

Everything about this seems like it's an intentional message on an international level. Guess which two country's capitals are almost exactly at the limits of range of a Trident D5 launched from off shore of Los Angeles.

• Upvote 1

But Doug Richardson, editor of Jane's Missiles and Rockets magazine, said he was certain it was "a solid-propellant missile."

"You can tell from the efflux" or smoke in the vapor, he told The Times of London.

I looked up a conspiracy website. Apparently they believe there's been a second California missile launch, one in Florida, maybe one in New York and Indiana. They think a Chinese sub attacked the cruise ship, and we attacked the Chinese sub. All wild imagination, of course.

Now that's a conspiracy...

edit: always willing to correct my errors...

I worked the UTC time day and hour to be local time in LA,

and it looks like the closure was for Noon to 5pm on Tuesday LA time.

So that would have nothing to do with a missile or event on Monday night.

More confusion...

edit2: argh... correcting the error of my correction... it did indeed cover the event on Monday. The NOTAMS range closure was for 12 noon on Monday to 5pm on Tuesday, LA time. I was off by one day in my read of the day and time.

But anyway, most transport aircraft owned by airlines that I know of, don't have a 50 foot flame coming out the back, pushing into the upper atmosphere in a big hurry. Another launch did get sighted in the SouthWest, with photos. But that one looks like a test firing of a regular surface to air missile. At a military launch site that would be doing that type of thing anyway. Not a big deal. And not a large missile.

Edited by ReconRat

Here's a photo from what appears to be South or SouthEast of LA. The sun appears to be on the left instead of on the right as in the original news team pics. Hard to tell since the sun is already starting to set. The point is, an aircraft contrail would not appear to be going straight up from an alternate angle of view. It would instead appear to be horizontal. Or at least some other point and angle of trail. I saw a set of 5 good resolution pics from somewhere else in LA, but can not now find them again. Gone. They are saved on the computer at work. Same deal, different angle of view, still coming from a point on the ground, not from over the horizon. From several photo vantage points, an exact point of launch can be determined.

edit: I figured out that this is actually a photo from back in December of 2008, of one of the flights in from Hawaii. It looks almost identical to the current photos. Yes, it might have only been an aircraft. When reports said nothing on radar, they might have been saying no missiles climbing on radar. There are differences if looked at closely, but without photos from other places around LA, no one will know for sure.

missile-contrail.jpg

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4cd9b8c949e2ae336b010000/missile-contrail.jpg

Found it, 5 pics from an ABC photographer:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7776159&photo=2

101110_mystery_missile_1.JPG

For everyone else, here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

pancake_bunny.jpg?1249339142

Edited by ReconRat

edit2: argh... correcting the error of my correction... it did indeed cover the event on Monday. The NOTAMS range closure was for 12 noon on Monday to 5pm on Tuesday, LA time. I was off by one day in my read of the day and time.

Had it right the first time Recon. You had it right on the first hack.

b) 1011092000 - 2010 Nov 09 (Tues) UTC: 2000=1200L

c) 1011100100 = 2010 Nov 10 (Wed) UTC: 0100 = 1400L (Tues)

Dont worry I hate staring and long strings of numbers too.

I'm bored. By now I think it was just an aircraft and a bunch of hysteria, particularly out in LA. So here's a photo of a "missile" spotted by an old lady in Newfoundland. They're blaming it on the French.

edit: oh yeah, forgot. To make things more confusing, three were spotted, one right after another, all going the same way. They were seen by dozens of people.

nl-ufo-012710.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2010/01/27/nl-ufo-military-012710.html

Edited by ReconRat