which one

Hutch

which is better  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which is better

• xbox 360
    • playstation 3

the ps3 has the blu ray, so theres a plus for that

but if you like to play online, XBL kills PSN. you get what you pay for. PSN is free because no one in their right mind would pay for it lol.

also, look at the exclusive games for each system, and that may sway your opinion one way or another.

im about to buy a ps3 just for GT5

Edited by John

im about to buy a ps3 just for GT5

I would have four years ago, in the meantime I started playing Forza3. GT5 is a huge joke among everyone I know.

I bought a PS1 just for GT and a PS2 just for GT3. I was a diehard Playstation guy until someone hooked me up with a cheap Xbox recently.

Wii. :lol:

Seriously though, I have a 360 and a Wii. They both do Netfilx, as does the PS3, which is what we use it for the most. The 360 is cool for the Media Center capabilities, and I stream videos from my Home Server, easily. Wireless networking requires an adapter, or a wireless bridge.

The PS3 has the Blu-ray, which could be a big advantage.

xbox is so much better....if you want a blu ray player, get a blu ray player.... xbox is 50 a year to game online, which isnt breaking anyones bank..and its worth it

notice people who say ps3 are all mentioning just the bluray lol....because gaming is better on the xbox

and if you stream netflix on xbox, you dont need to put in the stupid disk like ps3....the media center is real nice too, or even the direct connect with your PC files

i would never buy a ps3...rather buy the xbox and then get a separate bluray player

xbox is so much better....if you want a blu ray player, get a blu ray player.... xbox is 50 a year to game online, which isnt breaking anyones bank..and its worth it

notice people who say ps3 are all mentioning just the bluray lol....because gaming is better on the xbox

and if you stream netflix on xbox, you dont need to put in the stupid disk like ps3....the media center is real nice too, or even the direct connect with your PC files

i would never buy a ps3...rather buy the xbox and then get a separate bluray player

I didn't realize you still needed the disc for the PS3! Even Wii has remedied that!

For Netflix, many new Blu-ray players and even TV's will do Netflix, so that's not much of a selling point for hardly any device!