help me with my GF breakup......that happened 5 days ago

crf69

This is both the good and bad part. Sometimes you dont even realize you are playing the game because your actually trying to avoid the game. :cool:

Do you remember the first time I met you? at the bar? :) hahaha.... you're worried about revealing too much info? really? I didn't even have to ask, you just told me what a man-whore you are.

:lol:

Do you remember the first time I met you? at the bar? :) hahaha.... you're worried about revealing too much info? really? I didn't even have to ask, you just told me what a man-whore you are.

:lol:

I call BS on this one. You just wouldnt leave me alone so I was trying to scare you off. Didnt work which I guess means your a woman whore

ps. leave my gun alone.

:D

Tears make for great lube. Pitty yourself for a day and move on with your life. At 6 months it wasn't love it was lust.

Flounder ... I think I love you

felt like six years....im weak i admit....yes i will snap out of it soon i hope:confused:

Explain!!!!!

I know a girl that was engaged to a guy. She called him up one day, and in the background she heard "Honey, come back to bed." Well he had given her a ring that cost something like $25K and she kept it. Pawned it and kept the money. I'd bet he was pretty pissed.

My point was, there could have been more to lose in the relationship.

Tears make for great lube. Pitty yourself for a day and move on with your life. At 6 months it wasn't love it was lust.

Flounder ... I think I love you

Lust is more fun than love anyway. Cheaper in the long run as well and with lust, you rarely have the awkward conversation that goes... "You want to do what with my sister!!! :D

PS. Invite your girlfriends, the more the merrier. Bring at least 3 because I will surely piss 2 of them off before the shenanigans begin.

• Upvote 1

I know a girl that was engaged to a guy. She called him up one day, and in the background she heard "Honey, come back to bed." Well he had given her a ring that cost something like $25K and she kept it. Pawned it and kept the money. I'd bet he was pretty pissed.

i dont condone hitting women, but this is a case where I could look the other way for a good choking

today is hopefully getting near the end of this pain....whats gonna be funny is when one day i look back on this thread and laugh my fucking ass off....thats just not the case right now.....you guys are helping i swear and i very much appreciate this!!

8. Strategically placed cameras are always a good idea. In the middle of the events, just reach over and grab and and snap away. :) - Share pics with buddies at breakfast the next day. :)

By the way you can pick up a nice video camera that shoots 1080P (Camileo H30) and a tripod for around $200. It has a remote and a screen that can be flipped so you can view what's being recorded.

By the way you can pick up a nice video camera that shoots 1080P (Camileo H30) and a tripod for around $200. It has a remote and a screen that can be flipped so you can view what's being recorded.

You talk like I dont already have a camera, tripod, and remote.

My suggestion is when you do this, run the camcorder cable to the TV so you can watch it on a bigscreen. They usually like this better then squinting at a 2" camcorder screen.

I also suggest having music playing as well because some get freaked out by the sounds the first few times.

I mean, thats what I hear. :cool:

Sorry for the breakup man, like everyone said it WILL get better after time. I have had a string of shitty ex-girlfriends the past few years, which was probably karma coming back around to bite me in the ass. My last "EX" was a doozie, she bailed on me after 6 months when she found out she was preggo...decided she wanted nothing to do with me. She was nice enough to call to "remind" me that she would see me in court for a child support hearing. She flat out refused to be around me until after the child was born. I was a train wreck, I missed her sooo much it made me sick and drove me crazy. After a while I learned to trust and love again. The girl I started dating afterward has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and we are engaged to be married next summer. So long story short, look on the bright side at least you are not paying for your failed relationship for the next 18 years. You never know, the girl of your dreams could be waiting for you out there...it happened to me. Good luck with everything and hang in there man!!!

If dude was stupid enough to drop 25 large on a ring, he deserved to lose it. Thats fuckin retarded.

Sorry for the breakup man, like everyone said it WILL get better after time. I have had a string of shitty ex-girlfriends the past few years, which was probably karma coming back around to bite me in the ass. My last "EX" was a doozie, she bailed on me after 6 months when she found out she was preggo...decided she wanted nothing to do with me. She was nice enough to call to "remind" me that she would see me in court for a child support hearing. She flat out refused to be around me until after the child was born. I was a train wreck, I missed her sooo much it made me sick and drove me crazy. After a while I learned to trust and love again. The girl I started dating afterward has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and we are engaged to be married next summer. So long story short, look on the bright side at least you are not paying for your failed relationship for the next 18 years. You never know, the girl of your dreams could be waiting for you out there...it happened to me. Good luck with everything and hang in there man!!!

thank you very much i am enlightnened:)

You talk like I dont already have a camera, tripod, and remote.

My suggestion is when you do this, run the camcorder cable to the TV so you can watch it on a bigscreen. They usually like this better then squinting at a 2" camcorder screen.

I also suggest having music playing as well because some get freaked out by the sounds the first few times.

I mean, thats what I hear. :cool:

Oh, sorry for talking like you don't already have a camera, tripod, and remote. I guess I just wanted to put a suggestion out there, and I just worded it wrong. I know when I was shopping for a camera, I was surprised at the dramatic price decrease especially relative to recording HD. :)

This is both the good and bad part. Sometimes you dont even realize you are playing the game because your actually trying to avoid the game. :cool:

True there have been many times that my girl friend claims I was flirting with a girl when I see it as being nice. I have toned my flirting down a lot. It helps to have a girlfriend that understands that no matter what I say I'm still going with her and only her. Hell we met because of my carefree approach of hitting on girls and flirting. It worked out pretty good for us.